Muscle guy Visiting NYC - GuysGuyLawrence

musclelover
This topic is 2365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there have been a few times I've written very polite and respectful notes proposing a first-time meet with providers and been surprised with a reply that included rates well below "published" rates.....helps if you meet for two or more hours sometimes.....

this guy just listed with RM yesterday.....sounds like he did some research on ad protocol, but may be fishing to see if anybody is smitten with his ad and doesn't care about the rate.....a few will jump, then things will quiet down, I'd guess......

there have been a few times I've written very polite and respectful notes proposing a first-time meet with providers and been surprised with a reply that included rates well below "published" rates.....helps if you meet for two or more hours sometimes.....

this guy just listed with RM yesterday.....sounds like he did some research on ad protocol, but may be fishing to see if anybody is smitten with his ad and doesn't care about the rate.....a few will jump, then things will quiet down, I'd guess......

I've hired him a few weeks ago--oddly enough, before he started advertising publicly. He was completely amazing... definitely a bit of a newbie, but sensual, erotic, passionate and body is rock solid... would definitely hire him again.

I've hired him a few weeks ago--oddly enough, before he started advertising publicly. He was completely amazing... definitely a bit of a newbie, but sensual, erotic, passionate and body is rock solid... would definitely hire him again.

A review from a BRAND NEW poster with ZERO other posts! Ok, $700!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I randomly got his email address from his Instagram account and emailed him out of pure curiosity... he asked to check mine first which was a little odd but then he explained he was new to this--he didn't even want to do a time-based session, hah. We agreed on 2 hours for $500/hr. Worth every penny. Like he wound up implying in his ad, he doesn't do any anal (as of now), but he was super commanding and sensual, ripped head-to-toe, and seemed to really enjoy himself, which made it all the more fun for me. Would do again.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone else connect with him? He looks a little bigger than 5'11" & 205 lbs in his pics.

What are you basing that observation on? From the pictures on the ad how can you even get an idea of how tall he is?