What a masseur wears

Mplsgymguy
This topic is 2512 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Don't know if this topic has been covered elsewhere, but the subject came up again during a recent conversation with a friend. A few years ago, I was telling another friend about the massage I had while visiting the Phoenix, AZ, area, and mentioned that the masseur and I had undressed each other before I got on the table. My friend got wide-eyed and asked if the masseur was naked. I was surprised by his surprise, and decided to leave the rest to his imagination.

Since then I've had a lot of massages and can think of only two for which the masseur remained at least partially clothed. A few have begun with the masseur in shorts or a jock, but then he's gotten naked along the way. I've rarely seen this mentioned in an ad, so I'm wondering how you address this when you're seeing a masseur for the first time - or if you need to. Most masseurs I've hired have automatically stripped without me saying anything.

Is this pretty common?

Don't know if this topic has been covered elsewhere, but the subject came up again during a recent conversation with a friend. A few years ago, I was telling another friend about the massage I had while visiting the Phoenix, AZ, area, and mentioned that the masseur and I had undressed each other before I got on the table. My friend got wide-eyed and asked if the masseur was naked. I was surprised by his surprise, and decided to leave the rest to his imagination.

Since then I've had a lot of massages and can think of only two for which the masseur remained at least partially clothed. A few have begun with the masseur in shorts or a jock, but then he's gotten naked along the way. I've rarely seen this mentioned in an ad, so I'm wondering how you address this when you're seeing a masseur for the first time - or if you need to. Most masseurs I've hired have automatically stripped without me saying anything.

Is this pretty common?

You should ask me the masseur how he conducts his massage. Usually, the masseur is covered for a therapeutic massage. For sensual massages I would hope the masseur is fully naked. Sensual massages imply a certain amount of interaction. To what degree depends on what you discussed. I've booked massages before where I never asked but their undies come off anyways LOL. I just pay attention to how they're touching me and it's pretty easy to read between the line if the masseur is good for play or not.

You should ask me the masseur how he conducts his massage. Usually, the masseur is covered for a therapeutic massage. For sensual massages I would hope the masseur is fully naked. Sensual massages imply a certain amount of interaction. To what degree depends on what you discussed. I've booked massages before where I never asked but their undies come off anyways LOL. I just pay attention to how they're touching me and it's pretty easy to read between the line if the masseur is good for play or not.

I go exclusively to licensed therapists so my ratio may be a bit different but of the 20 or so therapists I have been to 3 of them have gotten naked. In all cases it was after a couple of sessions. I didnt ask in any of those 3 it just kind of happened. One got naked before he started the session and the others started in a T-shirt and shorts and were naked when I turned over.

I go exclusively to licensed therapists so my ratio may be a bit different but of the 20 or so therapists I have been to 3 of them have gotten naked. In all cases it was after a couple of sessions. I didnt ask in any of those 3 it just kind of happened. One got naked before he started the session and the others started in a T-shirt and shorts and were naked when I turned over.

I'm kind of surprised that he'd undress you (and you undress him) before the session. My masseurs are mostly naked, but I always undress myself & start out naked, they start out naked too, or sometimes very little and undress themselves as they go. The undressing each other seems unusual in a nominal massage appt.

I remember a guy who always stayed dressed but had occasional very slight erotic touches. Fluttering his fingers on my lower abs (when I HAD abs), which was pretty arousing. I worked up the nerve and asked him if he ever worked naked, and he consented, but all the erotic bits were missing, and he never got in a position where I felt I could touch him.

I have never gone to a true therapeutic massage, so all masseurs I met was naked, either at the very beginning or when I turned over. Furthermore, I even touched their cocks all. In retrospect, I guess I might like them not to be naked at the very beginning. Some guys in underwear look even sexier than naked.

Guest InthePines

Hmmm "Is it impossible to find a lovely, slender, female paratrooper? Am I reaching for the stars here?" Does nudity have to come at the hand, (hands), of an incompetent masseur? Not really.

Joking aside, I find it odd laying naked on a table or on my bed, in my home while being massaged by someone who is cloth. I hold the belief that anyone who is advertising on M4M or MF, especially posing shirtless and marketing under the relax section of the site, and yet remains cloth while conduction a massage is false advertising in that they're charging for services that they are not delivering.

Nice! How far did they go?

Nice! How far did they go?

Usually just a nice slow handjob. But I have also had that happen with therapists that stayed fully clothed. Really not looking for much more than that although it has been offered by a couple of them.

I'm kind of surprised that he'd undress you (and you undress him) before the session. My masseurs are mostly naked, but I always undress myself & start out naked, they start out naked too, or sometimes very little and undress themselves as they go. The undressing each other seems unusual in a nominal massage appt.

The mutual undressing was/is part of a "ritual" this guy goes through - he's done it every time I've seen him. I was very nervous the first time I went to see him, but after that I found it very sexy. He's licensed and has been practicing for several years. I don't know what his strictly therapeutic ("heal") massage is like, but the "relax" is a great combination of therapeutic & sensual/erotic.

Archived