Mike Sinz - Ft. Lauderdale

steve
This topic is 2466 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well im sorry if u have had bad experiences with others or have heard bad things about bp bu that can happen on any adult site. I do believe in doing your research, and can see you have a problem with bp.

But the reviews are from rent men,yes i am a provider who has my face on many websites. But for you to generalize things about bp and then ask me if ive mugged anyone i just have 1 thing to say if u dont have anything nice to say or sterotype your assumption about me DONT SPEAK AT ALL.

Because Ive never ever had a bad review and you paint a pretty horrible assumption OF ME.

Im a nice guy and have been around awhile and have a great amount of respected wealthy clients who confide in me to fulfill whatever they desire .

And i know i cant make everone happy im sorry that some one hurt your feelings in the past but dont take them out on me when you have never met me.

No hard feelings though you are entitled to your opinions, but again its your opinion.https://rentmen.com/MikeSinz/reviews/ im 1 of the highest reviewed on rentmen so CHOW

You advertise on Backpage. Have you mugged anyone recently?

According to poster marylander1940 "there's no confusion from me, I think hiring from BP is asking to get mugged."

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/backpage-toronto.125824/#post-1309693

Please dont include mugging and my name in the same sentence. That is so nit me. And thank you for your support

@MikeSinz thanks for your words. You seem like a really standup guy. Unfortunately there will always be people out there who judge us before knowing us. Please know that you are literally #1 on my "sightseeing" list next time I'm in South Florida. Hehe :);):cool::p

Thank you very much for your kind words I hope to see you when you get into town.

Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed? That was in a word, Tacky of you.

I'm very sorry if I've offended you sir but it was just mention to the gentleman that made the derogatory statement that if I mugged somebody today.

Trying to set me off on that wrong side of the bed I'll try to mind my manners thank you for bringing that to my attention

Mike calm down; just who did I quote? Wasn't you.

Be good when the moderator is waving the cane around.

I'm very sorry if I've offended you sir but it was just mention to the gentleman that made the derogatory statement that if I mugged somebody today.

Trying to set me off on that wrong side of the bed I'll try to mind my manners thank you for bringing that to my attention

Inquiring minds want to know just how long that baton is?

Humm... That may be a problem; there's a lot size queens lurking around, might cause heart palpitations!

There's a figment of my imagination of you going in, hitting bottom, and spinning like a helicopter rotor. (Would that be called "Bottoming Out?")

You are absolutely right

Humm... That may be a problem; their's a lot size queens lurking around, might cause heart palpitations!

There's a figment of my imagination of you going in, hitting bottom, and spinning like a helicopter rotor.

Over 10 inches really thick. Oh I don't want to be the cause of heart attacks. Oh crap who am I kidding you can heart attack all over my thingy

Humm... That may be a problem; their's a lot size queens lurking around, might cause heart palpitations!

There's a figment of my imagination of you going in, hitting bottom, and spinning like a helicopter rotor.

Over tennagers very very thick. I would like to helicopter somebody on this thing sounds like a great time.

Archived