Introducing Liamboy, a Twock

glutes
This topic is 1851 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Well I took one for the team, sort of.

He accepted me as I client after I sent a selfie & stats, he provided me with his hotel address.

Upon arriving he never responded to my texts and VM for room number. BEWARE!

WTF...

Maybe a younger and better looking client contacted him?

@Oaktown I only go to a hotel if I have already the room number but maybe it wasn't his policy.

WTF...

Maybe a younger and better looking client contacted him?

@Oaktown I only go to a hotel if I have already the room number but maybe it wasn't his policy.

With the number of hotels requiring a "key card" to access the room floors, I just text and hope for the best ...

On one recent dalliance, there were TWO towers, and the provider didn't know which one he was in, and although I know the hotel, I didn't know, either.

This is the same hotel that provides elevator access from the lobby to the parking garage, but I've never been able to figure out how to drive into the garage. I asked, and got the wrong directions.

With the number of hotels requiring a "key card" to access the room floors, I just text and hope for the best ....

I disagree... maybe 10% of hotels require a key to come up. Here in DC maybe 5% the most...

Some hotels do require showing a key to take the elevators after midnight, but that's also a minority.

Besides you can always tailgate, can you?

On one recent dalliance, there were TWO towers, and the provider didn't know which one he was in, and although I know the hotel, I didn't know, either..

The provider can always dial 0 (zero) and find out, or go to the door and see a paper pasted on it with his room number and floor plan of the hotel. The address and room number are also on a sticker pasted on the phone of the room.

This is the same hotel that provides elevator access from the lobby to the parking garage, but I've never been able to figure out how to drive into the garage. I asked, and got the wrong directions.

Asking and following signs you'll get to Rome.

agree with @marylander1940 ...

besides, as the client, it's really not up to us to have to learn how to "navigate" our way... it's up to the provider to make it all as easy as possible.

it's called being proactive!

"Make it happen".

Besides asking for pics and stats right on his ad? I'm sorry but as gorgeous as he is does have another list of demands/suggestions once you get there. He certainly does not answer the question about safe sex, maybe he ain't that picky.

God knows I've dealt with prima donnas, but not if I'm paying, I want the provider to be nice.

Thanks @Oaktown for taking one for the team and for warning us about his lack of minimum respect for another human's time. As annoying as that must have been I know you're a happy guy based on the humor of your posts.

Plenty of fish out there!

agree with @marylander1940 ...

besides, as the client, it's really not up to us to have to learn how to "navigate" our way... it's up to the provider to make it all as easy as possible.

I don't leave the house without knowing exactly where I'm going. NO reason not to have the room #. I would consider that a huge red flag.

I just don't understand this type of behavior. They can easily send a cancellation text. Drugs or mental illness is the only explanation I can think of. SF is a party town too.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...