Honolulu, HI visit - summary

MikeBiDude
This topic is 2501 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I return home today from a two week visit to Honolulu from some vacation and a pretty full time volunteer commitment.

To confirm what has been stated by myself and others here before - Honolulu is a "wasteland" for our hobby, bring your own!!

RM, MasseurFinder, etc. all have maybe 4-5 ads. I left messages or texted direct to 3 on RM, zero replies. Masseurfinder, messaged one, got one "ok" massage.

Craigslist - a teeny fraction of activity that we would be used to anywhere else. Got one really good therapeutic massage - that was it.

Interestingly - and many of you know I've been a booster of this elsewhere - my two really fun visits came from Seeking Arrangements. (see SA skepticism here) One was a simple 1 hour visit, local guy who worked in a restaurant that was in the ground floor of the building I was in!! Convenient! I was able to "check him out" while he worked without him knowing who I was.

The other was a beautiful Hapa/Asian young man, amazingly well travelled guy, we had dinner, walk, a couple fun rounds in the condo.

Both SA friends were interested in about 1/2 the "allowance" of an average SoCal Rentmen hire.

I've told myself that I should book someone from home and fly them in. It's financially doable for me, could be arranged, had two guys in mind. However my face is recognized in the general area of my volunteer event - and I was concerned there wouldn't be enough discretion/privacy. This worry was borne out while I was waiting for one of my young men outside the ground floor of the condo complex I was staying in - and a few people at hotel lobby/entrance across the street were yelling and shouting hellos and high-fives to me as I waited.

So in Hawaii (it's even more dire on the other islands) enjoy the beach, the cuisine, the sunsets, but "bring your own" if you're looking to explore our special hobby!

I return home today from a two week visit to Honolulu from some vacation and a pretty full time volunteer commitment.

To confirm what has been stated by myself and others here before - Honolulu is a "wasteland" for our hobby, bring your own!!

RM, MasseurFinder, etc. all have maybe 4-5 ads. I left messages or texted direct to 3 on RM, zero replies. Masseurfinder, messaged one, got one "ok" massage.

Craigslist - a teeny fraction of activity that we would be used to anywhere else. Got one really good therapeutic massage - that was it.

Interestingly - and many of you know I've been a booster of this elsewhere - my two really fun visits came from Seeking Arrangements. (see SA skepticism here) One was a simple 1 hour visit, local guy who worked in a restaurant that was in the ground floor of the building I was in!! Convenient! I was able to "check him out" while he worked without him knowing who I was.

The other was a beautiful Hapa/Asian young man, amazingly well travelled guy, we had dinner, walk, a couple fun rounds in the condo.

Both SA friends were interested in about 1/2 the "allowance" of an average SoCal Rentmen hire.

I've told myself that I should book someone from home and fly them in. It's financially doable for me, could be arranged, had two guys in mind. However my face is recognized in the general area of my volunteer event - and I was concerned there wouldn't be enough discretion/privacy. This worry was borne out while I was waiting for one of my young men outside the ground floor of the condo complex I was staying in - and a few people at hotel lobby/entrance across the street were yelling and shouting hellos and high-fives to me as I waited.

So in Hawaii (it's even more dire on the other islands) enjoy the beach, the cuisine, the sunsets, but "bring your own" if you're looking to explore our special hobby!

Mark my words... but HNL is the ONE place where I would try backpage.... yes @MikeBiDude I said that!

I went to high school in Honolulu. There are so many good looking hot bodied guys that you'd think they could make a ton of $. The culture is so different there. Family is super important. Machismo though is non existent.

I did however hook up with a dancer at Hulas with minimal charge.

Archived