411 FunandReady

5280Dane
This topic is 2494 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

just wanted to give the 411 on my communication experience with this guy who is currently showing up in Charlotte. I apologize for no link, he blocked me before I could get it.

Short story, I contacted him and after some initial issues getting texts from him, I finally chatted with him. His pics are beautiful, but I unfortunately did not meet him.

After asking if he was available for the evening, he said yes and that he was offering a special of an hour with him for gifting him a gold membership on rentmen. Pretty good deal, I said sure. Then he said if I would buy it now he would be on his way. Considering I found nothing searching for his profile on here, and no reviews on rentmen, I said I would be happy to purchase it for him once he arrived and would do so in front of him.

He then took back the special since I wouldn't pay for it upfront and only offered me the regular rate. Being late and not wanting to go find an ATM, and a little suspicious and put off by the chain of events, I countered with part cash (I had basically half his rate with me) and then still purchase the membership for him or give him the rest as a push fromCash or PayPal. Now I realize some use them, others don't, but he refused anything but cash at this point. I should have just said good day, but honestly was a little pissed off - and yes if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. I did tell him this would make for a good story on here and he said he would post that I didn't have cash. Partly true, I didn't have the full cash on me, but easily could get.

For those that have met me, I pride myself on my integrity around the transaction part as I would never cheat anyone. I guess in this case, the sequence of events was simply meant to be. It's too bad though, the guy looks hot but my intuition kept me on alert. I do hope others have better luck with him, but wanted to share.

Archived