411 Furry Man James - Washington, D.C.

HornyRetiree
This topic is 2063 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Stressful as that must be, there's not a whole lot of point in putting it in your ad. The type of people who cancel with 3 hours notice, as he points out, really aren't going to be deterred by him pointing that out. It's like the signs in the office kitchen saying "if you take the last cup of coffee make another pot". People who'd do that aren't unaware, they don't care.

Anyway...back to the topic - sorry, no personal experience with this guy.

The guy isn't really my type; his beard is too overgrown for me. HOWEVER, he obviously has a sense of humor. The shot of him carrying the blue paper parasol while walking naked in a stream is a hoot. He also has a VERY nice cock. Were he in my neck of the woods I would definitely give a test drive.

Edited by Epigonos

Guest davebk

He is a definite professional but feels like just a great fuck buddy. He'll go wherever the client wants and he'll be in to it too.

Definite rehire.

• 3 months later...
I’m meeting him this week based largely in these comments.

Have fun. Looking forward to hearing how your time is. He's very open - tell him what you want and you'll get it.

• 10 months later...
James is in NYC this weekend. Don't pass up the chance to meet this fantastic man!

There are lot's of pics there in James's ad so you get a full panoply of visual stills plus another high recommendation that is brand new. He's heading my way very soon so I'm taking notice, especially since he states that he is "versatile" & another poster has been effusive about his hole.

pitman: His ad states that he lives permanently in Berlin (now) & speaks English & German. Did you get the sense that Germany is his country?

Also, may I ask if he is uncircumsised?

There are lot's of pics there in James's ad so you get a full panoply of visual stills plus another high recommendation that is brand new. He's heading my way very soon so I'm taking notice, especially since he states that he is "versatile" & another poster has been effusive about his hole.

pitman: His ad states that he lives permanently in Berlin (now) & speaks English & German. Did you get the sense that Germany is his country?

Also, may I ask if he is uncircumsised?

He is cut. He is American but has made Berlin his permanent home. However he frequently travels around the US. He takes his work seriously and is committed to (and successful in) providing a great experience to each one of his clients.