UKGuy or UK Guy - any info in NYC?

EastVillM
This topic is 1009 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, so I took the hit for the team. Glad to have done so. Really nice, interesting guy. Excellent skillz. Best kisser ever. Not my thing, but if you like feet, even better. We were pretty vanilla, but I'm led to believe he has a dominant wild side. Go forth.

You're welcome. My pleasure.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/29/2017 at 4:53 PM, Drew Collins said:

Bump.

Any experiences to share friends of the forum? Thinking of adding him to my t0-do list... Thanks.

He is totally worthwhile to try. He can be what he wants to be - romantic, silly, dominant top with kinky side. Hot. Try him and you will see what I meant.

Knew he looked familiar. Never got with him but I almost did a couple years back. Pic #13 is him with Latin Romeo from rent-masseur. The last time I got a massage from him he kept trying to persuade me to have a 3 way with him and his British bf who as it turns out is UKguy. I was tempted but I didn’t have a lot of money on me so I had to pass. Small world! 
BTW - he must be verse. To entice me In to the 3 way LR showed me some pics of himself pounding UKguys ass. Hot! 
BTW (2) - that shot of his hard dick with a quarter laid across the girth is inspired! Should be required for all profiles on RM!