Deposit for massage reservations

Cannon
This topic is 979 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't think any masseurs that would require a "deposit" to book a massage session would get many clients. That would be a turn off for me. I would never hand over money before I even arrived for a massage session. Strange idea.

• 4 years later...
On 7/18/2017 at 9:54 AM, Dmitri said:

I don't think any masseurs that would require a "deposit" to book a massage session would get many clients. That would be a turn off for me. I would never hand over money before I even arrived for a massage session. Strange idea.

There is a guy on Grindr that offers massage in NYC - requests that you go to his Instagram (IG) and then request a deposit on a very suspicious website.   I can't even open the website on my laptop browser, my security software blocks it.  You can only access it via IG from his profile by clicking on the link as IG does not have the right security protocols.  He freaks out when you request a facetime call before paying the deposit. 

He goes by Alex (IG Alexshands1) and the website is hiatusmassage.com (not providing this as a link since I don't want you to click on it by accident!)  I don't think there is any problem with me providing these to you since they are in the public domain on his IG and are clearly bogus. 

Buyer beware New Yorkers!