Stevo Bobbio

Smurof
This topic is 2439 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recognized someone I saw on rent men recently as him, but it wasn't a name like Carmine that he used in the past. Anyone know what name he uses now? I already searched bubble ass and surprisingly didn't have any luck.

I recognized someone I saw on rent men recently as him, but it wasn't a name like Carmine that he used in the past.

When he first advertised on Rentboy he used the name Silvano. Several name changes through the years, he's been around 8 or 9 years. He's lived in FL & CA, now he's back home in Staten Island.

~Boomer ~

Have been with him multiple times. His ass is so fucking hot, I usually sprout a boner, when I see it, even before we get into some action. He likes it getting used. He is a good kisser and is very masculine sounding and acting. His politics are somewhat disturbing (IMHO). Yet when it comes down to it, a good bottom is a good bottom regardless of who they voted for.

• 1 month later...

If politics are something you consider when booking then definitely do so and disregard the other things. Don't book him. If it is just one thing, then an unbelievable butt and amazing (rest of his) body are things in his favor. He is also a great fuck and a fairly nice guy. Just don't bring up politics.

If politics are something you consider when booking then definitely do so and disregard the other things. Don't book him. If it is just one thing, then an unbelievable butt and amazing (rest of his) body are things in his favor. He is also a great fuck and a fairly nice guy. Just don't bring up politics.

He was and is one hell of a beautiful man and was amazing in all of our time together. We never spoke politics (which is a good thing. Lol). I've reviewed him twice on Daddys.

I'm with you on that. I spent an awfully lot of time eating it and he was great in letting you know he liked it. The same for being fucked. I never asked to be topped because I did not do that then.[/quote

I would eat it as long as I could and then top him in multiple positions. Be could take it better than anyone I know without lube. Miss him but I've moved on. Great memories

• 2 weeks later...

Archived