411 ON ZEXUS IN DC

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1659 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

well you certainly are efficient, latbear.

Within 62 minutes of you announcing he would be there in 15, you logged on and let us know you "did enjoy" your time with him.

who's next on your busy day ? ;)

btw, those dreads are kinda cool, but did they get in the way at all ?

well you certainly are efficient, latbear.

Within 62 minutes of you announcing he would be there in 15, you logged on and let us know you "did enjoy" your time with him.

who's next on your busy day ? ;)

btw, those dreads are kinda cool, but did they get in the way at all ?

You can check the entry in my blog to understand better what happened.

Funny, I was expecting to meet one of my Seeking Arrangement projects, but he cancelled, so my busy day is not busy anymore.

Yes, the dreads did get in the way.

:)

Naw, he is not ready for the big game. Very cute guy, but he is coming from a tough moment. I did enjoy my time with him, he is beautiful and an eager pleaser.

I found this clear picture of him in Twitter. Just imagine how that beautiful face would look like after a 20 pounds weight loss.

DFOXcwaW0AAG5VO.jpg

Yep. He is a very sweet guy.

sorry, latbear, but confused if there is more than one person being talked about here.....is Zexus the guy not ready for the big game?.....is he the Twitter picture?....was there a report on him in your blog?.....

thanks

I talked about him in the blog without making it explicit. The post about schooling the new talents.

sorry, latbear, but confused if there is more than one person being talked about here.....is Zexus the guy not ready for the big game?.....is he the Twitter picture?....was there a report on him in your blog?.....

thanks

• 2 years later...