Eric in Clark, NJ

BillyMan
This topic is 1817 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, the reviews are similar in language and length, and you should worry. Unless you have a recommendation from a reliable source, such as someone in this chat room, you are risking your time and money. Recommendations on these sites are worthless. THEY DON'T PRINT THE BAD REVIEWS!!!

If you walked into a bar, and asked for Michelob or Stoly, and the bartender showed you a bottle with a label that said, "I'm really good. Try me," and you had never heard of this beer or vodka, would you pay money for it? And drink it?

Yes, the reviews are similar in language and length, and you should worry. Unless you have a recommendation from a reliable source, such as someone in this chat room, you are risking your time and money. Recommendations on these sites are worthless. THEY DON'T PRINT THE BAD REVIEWS!!!

If you walked into a bar, and asked for Michelob or Stoly, and the bartender showed you a bottle with a label that said, "I'm really good. Try me," and you had never heard of this beer or vodka, would you pay money for it? And drink it?

I agree with you @beethoven that the bad reviews do not tend to get published since the masseurs can delete them. But I don't feel anyone should disregard great reviews on these sites. Unless they are obviously similar as in this masseur's case. I, for one, have returned many times from great massage sessions with masseurs with ads on masseurfinder, rentmasseur, etc.and posted glowing reviews on masseurs who did a great job and they were posted. I hope I am not wasting my time posting these reviews for these guys since people might think they are fake. I am sure others on this forum have also posted great reviews on these sites. My only caveat to anyone is just to look for similar verbiage in a masseur's reviews. If they all look similiar it will be obvious. If not, give the masseur the credit he is getting some great, authentic reviews. I know I have posted many for great masseurs, and I am sure other forum members have. To encourage forum members to ignore ALL reviews on these sites is a mistake, since many are real, and are a good start to vet a potential masseur you want to hire.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Thank you, gentlemen.

As for the other masseurs in Union, NJ, I have received excellent massages from both Bill and Mark several times over the past ten years. Aldo, I have seen just once.

Can you message me about Mark in union?