Kevinn - DC/NY?

vaguyD
This topic is 1010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So this is a few weeks back and I forgot to post. I was visiting dc. Emailed with him a few times but each one became more annoying. I kept trying to get basic info to schedule an appointment because I was there on an work trip. So basic questions like where are you (i.e. What part of dc, etc) would go unanswered. So I eventually gave up. Still curious if anyone had any experience and what it was like.

• 6 months later...
So this is a few weeks back and I forgot to post. I was visiting dc. Emailed with him a few times but each one became more annoying. I kept trying to get basic info to schedule an appointment because I was there on an work trip. So basic questions like where are you (i.e. What part of dc, etc) would go unanswered. So I eventually gave up. Still curious if anyone had any experience and what it was like.

Similar experience with vague answers like "downtown" instead of telling me the fucking hotel so I can figure out how long it would take me to get there. The worst part was that he tried to push a 4-handed massage with his partner and became unpleasant when I declined. Then I aborted the attempt to schedule a massage, which he didn't like but, oh well...

I am officially done with masseurs traveling in pairs, never a good experience for me.

Edited by Capitano

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

This guy has ignored me twice in the last month, have texted him twice in SF with no answer. Now, is that any way to run a massage business?;)

Funny, same thing with me.

Why run the ad if you aren't going to respond to it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...