411 on Georgeo in DC

This topic is 2268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
He was ok, but no interactivity, but did do HE. Nice guy enough, but seemed skiddish about any mutual touch. Massage was actually ok, swedish sensual. Anyway, i mighthe repeat some day. His other name is Artem

Its nice to hear something nice or positive, seems like everyone is getting hostile or overheated. - xx

Edited by samK

• 4 weeks later...

He changed his name to Max. I contacted him and he at least remembered my real name, or at least that is how he saved it on his phone, which I don't remember giving via text. Anyway, will probably see him while he is in town and give him second chance to wow me. Lol

He changed his name to Max. I contacted him and he at least remembered my real name, or at least that is how he saved it on his phone, which I don't remember giving via text. Anyway, will probably see him while he is in town and give him second chance to wow me. Lol

Any updates on Georgeo/Max/Artem?

BTW, he and Oleksandr use the same flat in the DuPont area.

Probably one of my favorite masseurs in DC. Extremely sensual and a good massage. He puts some elements into it that I wasn’t expect a masseur to do.

Agreed. He is fantastic!

• 4 months later...