He's Back

Ajac
This topic is 2172 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We all see the world differently

I'm of the opinion that social media has enhanced impressionability. That its lowered the common sense/skepticism that, in moderation, serves decision-making well.

Things fly by on screens, people see them, believe them, make ill-informed decisions more than ever in human history.

Proof resides here:

271px-White_House%2C_Blue_Sky.jpg

I think the internet in general is responsible for that, though maybe social media has heightened the effect because people trust their 'friends'.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, just stumbled upon this thread. Got a "massage" from this guy about ten years ago. Was the worst massage experience I've ever had. He made me give him the money up front, and I think it was an absurd amount like $200. Then he literally refused to touch me, just stood next to his bed and kept flexing. I kept saying this wasn't what I wanted and the exchange got heated. He was very aggressive and I didn't feel safe. Felt like he was gonna beat me up, and I was in his bedroom in the back of his place. He was a lot bigger than me and blocking the door and I felt trapped. He is a total lying asshole and a jerk. He was definitely on something, very aggressive, like I said. Just an awful experience. Ugh. Stay far away from this turd.

THAT'S HIS M.O. He gets you in that filthy back bedroom of his upstairs pot-soaked apt takes his "donation" then does NOTHING to you except babble non-stop and if you protest he gets aggressive in hopes you'll just quickly run out in fear. (if you search there's a LONG thread on him here including how I got back at him BIGtime)

• 6 months later...
There's an old tale, told in many versions.... one of those life lessons you hear growing up.

There's this house painter in town. He makes the rounds, gets hired to paint the house, takes the homeowner's money, and does a horrible job.

Someone asks him, "aren't you worried that not one of those people will ever hire you again?"

And he replies "There are 10,000 homes in this town. I only need to paint each one once."

http://synd.imgsrv.uclick.com/comics/cl/2018/cl180611.gif