411 on Chris Harding.

Beancounter
This topic is 2439 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
I think he invited people to PM him no?

no....Beancounter only said he had sent a PM to the previous poster re: dog food......others saw the tantalizing "PM" mentioned by him and wanted in on the action! ;)

the later mention by Good Grief of Beancounter being inundated with PMs was only in regard to the meth hint....

just setting the record straight here, folks.....carry on!

no....Beancounter only said he had sent a PM to the previous poster re: dog food......others saw the tantalizing "PM" mentioned by him and wanted in on the action! ;)

the later mention by Good Grief of Beancounter being inundated with PMs was only in regard to the meth hint....

just setting the record straight here, folks.....carry on!

Thanks! Was in the midst of a (sad) attempt at explanation!

Moving along now.

My interpretation is he brings the dog along to the appointment!

The only positive for me was that he lived in the same apartment building I did many years earlier and also lived in the apartment directly below me. For me, it was cool to see how the building changed. It is a studio apartment and the medium sized dog is right there the whole time.