Successful Meet with LADiscreetDuo...Los Angeles

azdr0710
This topic is 2508 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

met with these two before they recently created their RM profile as a duo....one of them is "Vin", who used to have a RM profile for a couple years when working by himself....I had a couple or three good meets with Vin (daddysreview submitted) before my meet with both (new review being submitted), at which they put on a scorching hot show for me (yes, I did get involved when the mood occasionally struck)......both are very smart, masculine, low-key, easy-going, and very eager to please.....Vin is in tight shape, has a slight southern accent, shaved head, great butt....Andre is a light-skinned South American, taller than Vin, and primarily a bottom for Vin....current ad text and pictures are accurate.....if serious, PM me with questions

https://rentmen.com/LADiscreetDuo

How does one participate in such an intimate engagement? Some touching while they're at it? Do you cut into their "dance" and then step back again? Do establish a 3-way connection?

with a nod to the first three rules for buying real estate, what are the first three rules for these type meets??

communicate, communicate, communicate

• 2 weeks later...

Archived