Anyone been to Ian in LA (midwestern touch)?

This topic is 2276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wouldn't mind if he's older--I like the DILF look. But it would be nice to hear from someone who has booked him before. Anyone?

Yes, he`s the guy in the photos but a lot older and leaner and more muscled. Still good looking. Nice guy and good conversationalist. Massage was average and run-of-the-mill. Nude. MT allowed but no HE which does not make sense to me. You`re already naked and being fondled, why not take that next logical step. He did not get hard and gave off a Straight vibe. Nice experience but there are other masseurs who offer better massages with a lot more extras at $150, so no repeat for me.

There is a certain strength, genuiness, wholesomeness, earnestness and purity that folks from the Midwest typically have. Add a dose of humility and you usually come up with a farm boy with an "aaaaw shucks" demeanor which can translate into hot fuckability!

Kipp

My college roommate was an Iowa farm boy. :) I get what you mean about the genuine part. Just curious whether that translated into a good massage with this therapist and why.

Thanks for the reply. Did he have a big dick? I'm into the straight vibe sometimes even if the guy doesn't get hard, if he's hung. Still a nice visual. That's just me probably, but still. Curious...

Nice average dick. I`d say a six-incher? Nice visual if that `s your main thing. Like I said, nice experience overall but a bit overpriced for me.

Funny thing when I saw him I thought he looked like a guy I saw on bluecam.com (aka chaturbate).

I thought that looked just like him just aged 15 to 20 years. I wonder if it is him. Though as adventurous as the bluecam guy seems I doubt his massage would not include happy ending.

• 2 weeks later...
I took the plunge. Really hot guy, great massage. Charges extra if you want him to be naked, but no HE and no mutual touch. I would go back because he had great hands and it was some nice eye candy, but don't go looking for HE.

Thanks for sharing.

Does he casually brush his penis against you?

Does he massage your inner tights or glutes?

• 2 months later...

$150 seems to be his new base price. Additional $25 charge if you want him to be in underwear or naked. No HE, but he says "I don't mind if a client jerks off during the massage." No mutual touch "I allow mild touching of the body, but cock n balls are in the no touch zone. I will ask you to leave if you touch my dick." Lastly- he admits his technical massage is not great. "I wouldn't say I'm the best guy for a technical massage. I'm improving and will probably get certified in the near future, but there's definitely plenty of guys who are more qualified."

He is very clear about all of this when you contact him.

Doesn't really seem worth it when the pics look 15+ years old.

Recent pic:

Screen_Shot_2017_10_10_at_8_53_15_AM.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Funny thing when I saw him I thought he looked like a guy I saw on bluecam.com (aka chaturbate).

I thought that looked just like him just aged 15 to 20 years. I wonder if it is him. Though as adventurous as the bluecam guy seems I doubt his massage would not include happy ending.

it is. :) It is.