Nob Hill theater

Brutus
This topic is 2355 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

no expert here, but, if professional, discreet, and honest, you can always politely ask the dancers in the main theater, when they come around to your seat, if they are available for private meetings outside the theater.....tip generously and don't be creepy!

there is a popular hookup area of sorts downstairs underneath the theater.....

fee to enter either area.....

• 4 weeks later...
I've never been to the nob hill. I'm wondering if the dancers are usually for his? Some are some aren't? Is it a decent place to hookup? Not meet a pro, I mean.

Check it out. Never know what adventures might await you, but it can be a fun place. Went through a dry spell but better now. Wish their strippers were a wider mix though. Little street. Something still exciting though about being invited to "whip it out" in the theater if you like what you see!

Thanks for sharing. Never worked the Nob Hill theater. What's the mix of strippers? Less muscle and more skinny-ass twinks on meth at most clubs over the past five years.

If you check the website, the schedule shows the house dancers and the headliners they bring in.

If history from many years is any indicator... there may be a few more house dancers whose pictures names and pics arent on the schedule.

Also, they cycled through periods of paying dancers, and telling dancers "work for tips-only"

I think they always paid the headliners... but when I was an attendee, the headliners worked a full week, and also got lodging.

I've only been a couple of times. In fact probably been two or three since I was last there. It isn't quite a strip club in the traditional sense. There's no bar or food or drink, not a ton of strippers walking around. Basically a small theater with rows of seats and a stage, a smaller little room with benches around the edge, a couple of booths off to the side, and downstairs video rooms and a couple other nooks and crannies.

At least the times I went it was a dancer every half hour or hour - did ten minutes on the stage, usually got completely nude, then went out and walked along the rows of seats. More traditional where you tip them and they do a little dance for you. Some were pretty timid, maybe got a quick glance at the good. Others were a little more bold and pretty much stuck it right in your face. Needless to say a lot went on both between the dancers and the customers. In fact probably more between the customers.

Anyways, I am sure you could easily take most of the home. Not sure you would want to with some of them. There is a certain, um, desperate quality to some of them? If you are looking for a classy upscale place go to Montreal. If you just want action and the dirtier the better, this is where you should go. It is very much a do your own thing type of place.

That being said they do look like they try to attract some stars, too, so those are probably a totally different story.

I've only been a couple of times. In fact probably been two or three since I was last there. It isn't quite a strip club in the traditional sense. There's no bar or food or drink, not a ton of strippers walking around. Basically a small theater with rows of seats and a stage, a smaller little room with benches around the edge, a couple of booths off to the side, and downstairs video rooms and a couple other nooks and crannies.

At least the times I went it was a dancer every half hour or hour - did ten minutes on the stage, usually got completely nude, then went out and walked along the rows of seats. More traditional where you tip them and they do a little dance for you. Some were pretty timid, maybe got a quick glance at the good. Others were a little more bold and pretty much stuck it right in your face. Needless to say a lot went on both between the dancers and the customers. In fact probably more between the customers.

Anyways, I am sure you could easily take most of the home. Not sure you would want to with some of them. There is a certain, um, desperate quality to some of them? If you are looking for a classy upscale place go to Montreal. If you just want action and the dirtier the better, this is where you should go. It is very much a do your own thing type of place.

That being said they do look like they try to attract some stars, too, so those are probably a totally different story.

Pretty fair description that. The place could be much better than it is. Still, two or three of the dancers really deliver in private. Quite a few are forgettable and really lackluster on stage, Victor being an exception--I have met with him in private 3 times. Sex show nights involving headliners are surprisingly down and dirty and include audience participation.

Pretty fair description that. The place could be much better than it is. Still, two or three of the dancers really deliver in private. Quite a few are forgettable and really lackluster on stage, Victor being an exception--I have met with him in private 3 times. Sex show nights involving headliners are surprisingly down and dirty and include audience participation.

Like I said - good or bad depends a whole lot on what you are looking for. Some people aren't that picky. And there is definitely something to be said for the direct approach. I think the thing I wish the most was that there were more dancers and less hanging around waiting.

• 4 months later...
Curious to go. Never been. Grew up in SF, but live in nyc. What's the crowd that attends like? mostly older men? or a mix?

I've only been twice, both times within the last year.....can be quiet at times, a bit busier when there's a popular show announced.....crowd is mixed, not surprisingly..... maybe some visiting convention-types in a small group, middle-aged quiet singles, youngish types, whatever......smile and ask the front desk staff how it all works when you first go in.....a theater of sorts on the main level with a steady stream of solo dancers up on stage and milling about for tips.....a hook-up area of sorts downstairs with glory holes, dark corners, and booths.....wander the premises

I've only been twice, both times within the last year.....can be quiet at times, a bit busier when there's a popular show announced.....crowd is mixed, not surprisingly..... maybe some visiting convention-types in a small group, middle-aged quiet singles, youngish types, whatever......smile and ask the front desk staff how it all works when you first go in.....a theater of sorts on the main level with a steady stream of solo dancers up on stage and milling about for tips.....a hook-up area of sorts downstairs with glory holes, dark corners, and booths.....wander the premises

thanks for the info azdr