Hunter Maverick

Finbar
This topic is 2266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made email contact. I wanted to meet with him on my upcoming Indy trip. His reply was that this coming weekend is dedicated to his girlfriend, but any time after that is ok...I'll keep you posted...

Well that response is a turn-off for me. I don't need to know about your deviant hetero lifestyle.

Why not simply say -- "I am sorry I am booked for that time/weekend - is there another date or time that works for you?"

Well that response is a turn-off for me. I don't need to know about your deviant hetero lifestyle.

Why not simply say -- "I am sorry I am booked for that time/weekend - is there another date or time that works for you?"

he could be trying to establish/reiterate an "identity" thinking that it would come off as HOT... (and he is clearly not reflective enough to realize that it could just be a huge mis-fire!)