Advice and a question

gallahadesquire
This topic is 2542 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've met a fellow from SeekingArrangement.com. Muscled, blond, just my type, "pretty straight" when I asked.

He's had an emergency and I helped him out.

We've met three times, just to talk. He says he's very nervous. When I touched him, he didn't withdraw, but was a little shaken (it was a clasp behind the neck).

I think he's genuine, gay-for-pay, but needs to settle in.

HOWEVER, he has this odd effect on me. During our second meeting, I realized I was mildly aroused, a familiar but ancient tingle in the nether bits. Well, okay. But then it lasted ... and lasted ...

It went on until the next day, when I had to give him some papers, and it was a short meeting. And the same, ancient tingle was amplified a bit ...

Is it a pheromone thing? I couldn't smell anything. I just found myself aroused, and in a good way, and I'm worried that if I stay around him in a closed space for more than an hour I'm going to rip his cloths off.

Ever have this happen to you?

Oh, the advice: Should I run away now?

Ever have this happen to you?

Yes.

Oh, the advice: Should I run away now?

And yes.

It was like that with the love of my life. Just a glimpse. Just getting near him (pheromones?) let alone close enough to actually smell him. But he was an available gay man, not gay for pay.

Run Forrest run!

Yes.

And yes.

It was like that with the love of my life. Just a glimpse. Just getting near him (pheromones?) let alone close enough to actually smell him. But he was an available gay man, not gay for pay.

Run Forrest run!

IF he was the love of your life, and available ... I hope you two got it together?!??!

IF he was the love of your life, and available ... I hope you two got it together?!??!

Alas, he was the love of my life but I was not his. We had many rocky years (that I would not trade for the world) of an on-again off-again relationship that ended when a man (who I try not to hate) ran a red light and took him from everyone who loved him.

Alas, he was the love of my life but I was not his. We had many rocky years (that I would not trade for the world) of an on-again off-again relationship that ended when a man (who I try not to hate) ran a red light and took him from everyone who loved him.

That is so sad. I'm sorry for your loss.

Archived