411 on Ben in LA from Canada

Greentea845
This topic is 1728 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you are a masseur you damn sure better not discriminate against anybody or any group, if you do you need to find another line of work. I too have a BenCanadian story. He stood me up. But he has stood many people up. I don't assume it was because I was black. I assumed it was because he is probably a jerk. I could have cared less and moved on. I know plenty of masseurs who love having men of color as clients and many have said to me they wished they had more. Now I tend to not hire asian masseurs. Just a matter of taste. However there is a asian doctor who goes to my gym who is just about the most gorgeous man I have ever seen(black, white, red or yellow) drop dead gorgeous who if he became a masseur I would hire in a heartbeat. So now I feel differently.Live and learn. Terp

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay bruh.... There's no sense of competition considering I prefer other Asians. And I posted one time in this thread, compared to how many of your posts? Your post right above mine went off the rails about all the slights you've experienced. How is that related to this thread? Who's hijacking the thread? You drove this conversation in this direction, and people have a right to respond. You cant seem to take constructive criticism or people calling you out. You have a pattern. Write something incendiary and then when someone challenges you, you act as if you're being attacked when you invited the comments and questions. When people ignored your comments in the blog you stopped writing. Seems to me you thrive off of the attention. It's pretty obvious that even though you try to speak about Asian issues, you actually hate being Asian yourself. You've stated as much.

This entire post is an attack post on me and could've been sent via private message.

I'm just here to share my perspective on things.

I didn't go "off the rails" in the previous post. Jdjd46 was invalidating my experience, as you are, and putting words in my mouth, as you are. I was just giving him some examples of many things I've experienced, not out of attention or seeking pity, but to show how awful it can be out there.

I genuinely believe other people haven't experienced such things because they have told me such! I'm just saying how nasty people can be, and you prove it.

Go back through all of my messages, and you'll see I've never posted anything nasty about another poster. Because I know how it feels to be on the receiving end of it. But by all means, continue sending your destructive/constructive criticism my way.

I don't stop writing when I'm ignored. I take it private so I don't derail threads and people looking for info on this masseur. Come at me bruh, in private. I'm ready.

Edited by Drained Empty

• 3 weeks later...
As I mentioned above, my experience was in total opposite. 35-45 minutes of rubdown - no real massage, then turned the cock to my direction (it was indeed huge and beautiful) then gave a very mechanical HE while I play with his cock. I was feeling so meh and couldn't help thinking I should have have booked someone else. I was so frustrated that my boner deflated. He kept trying a while, then asked me to finish myself because he'd been trying for a while and nothing was working. All of this lasted like, 4 minutes. I guess YMMV.

Was he at least erect?

• 5 months later...

Just read Ben's Grindr profile.

He states he is uncut and prefers the same.

And verbatim: "Not really into shaved or trimmed bodies and body parts."

Granted, this is his Grindr profile and not his massage profile, but I don't want him disgusted by my (naturally) smooth and (comestically) trimmed parts.

Simply put, I am not his type (as I suspect was the case with kenomora) and would not want him to massage someone not his type.

Knowing you are digusting to someone is not a good nor relaxing feeling.

He's super attractive and I'm sure he has no problem finding mates and clients that he prefers. What a privilege.

There’s a big difference between “not really into” And “disgusted by.” And you had already decided that Ben wouldn’t like you because you’re Asian. So now you’re looking for more reasons to make up why some guy you’ve never met might not be attracted to you? I agree that there are a lot of guys who don’t realize how hot Asian guys can be (they should see Crazy Rich Asians - the guys are smokin’!) but you’re just in the realm of self-defeating fantasy now.

If someone explicitly states what they're "not into" (again, verbatim from his profile), to me that means "turn-off."

It seems like Hey_Jay is one of the Asian "unicorns" (watch BuzzFeed's video on Asian men sexiness) or "exceptions" (watch Matt Dempsey's dinner with four men of color). Good for him. He seems to have a lot of confidence stemming from the fact he is "uber cute."

Given that I've actually seen Ben give me a disdainful look before (outside of a massage setting) and his Grindr profile, it's best if I leave the "uber cute" clients to hire him.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...