GAY DAYS

Chuck50
This topic is 6921 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went, it was as fun as always. The weather wasn't very co-operative, it rained off and on constantly, but the crowd was atleast as big as last year. Saturday in the Magic Kingdom was a sea of red shirts. I was a little worried as there are now 2 websites promoting their own agendas for the weekend, one stating Saturday for the Magic Kingdom, one stating Sunday for the Magic Kingdom, but it didnt seem to dillute the impact. Most people went on Saturday. It really is a fun weekend in Orlando, everyone should try it once!!!

I went, it was as fun as always. The weather wasn't very co-operative, it rained off and on constantly, but the crowd was atleast as big as last year. Saturday in the Magic Kingdom was a sea of red shirts. I was a little worried as there are now 2 websites promoting their own agendas for the weekend, one stating Saturday for the Magic Kingdom, one stating Sunday for the Magic Kingdom, but it didnt seem to dillute the impact. Most people went on Saturday. It really is a fun weekend in Orlando, everyone should try it once!!!

Except for the non stop rain, it was nice to see the bevy of hot young boys from all over the planet. I notice that the local news gives a five second spot to the event. They never show one cute boy either. I was told by a friend of mine in the TV news business, they edit out all the cute hot boys from the clips. The station thinks it promotes the gay life style by showing good looking young guys. Anyone ever hear of this rule in the broadcasting business?

Except for the non stop rain, it was nice to see the bevy of hot young boys from all over the planet. I notice that the local news gives a five second spot to the event. They never show one cute boy either. I was told by a friend of mine in the TV news business, they edit out all the cute hot boys from the clips. The station thinks it promotes the gay life style by showing good looking young guys. Anyone ever hear of this rule in the broadcasting business?

Archived