Trevor from Toronto, visiting LA until tomorrow

RubMyThighs
This topic is 2202 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him last night. He's a great masseur. It was a hard, good, therapeutic massage. The setting was less than ideal, a spare apartment on the first floor of a building in the middle of Hollywood, with a lot of people outside talking, doors banging. And he walked away to the kitchen for about a minute twice during the massage, which I found disconcerting. No extras as he does not feel comfortable doing that the first time. Sexy guy though.

I saw him last night. He's a great masseur. It was a hard, good, therapeutic massage. The setting was less than ideal, a spare apartment on the first floor of a building in the middle of Hollywood, with a lot of people outside talking, doors banging. And he walked away to the kitchen for about a minute twice during the massage, which I found disconcerting. No extras as he does not feel comfortable doing that the first time. Sexy guy though.

How does that work, if you're only visiting a city? Such a lame excuse, that one...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Thanks. Was he nude? Have you seen him again? Thanks :)

I had a not-great experience with him. The massage was fine and he is sexy but he told me it would be sensual the NEXT time. I didn’t book a next time because he walked away without an explanation a couple times during the massage and the apartment was on the first floor of a building where people were outside making a lot of noise. I realize that part is not exactly his fault but it made for an unpleasant time. And the whole “next time” thing seemed like a ploy to get me to return; I didn’t trust that it would happen.