Jeff BACK IN LA - Anyone?

s99099
This topic is 2263 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
https://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/14385/

Anyone booked him before? He's BACK in LA so does that mean he's been popular here?

PM me if you feel more comfortable with sharing how your massage was!

He moved back from Germany. I've seen him several times. He gives and EXCELLENT therapeutic massage. He hits every muscle group (and I don't mean in a sexual way). If you know what an excellent massage is, you won't be disappointed. The "gay massage" part most likely refers to HE.

• 6 months later...
He moved back from Germany. I've seen him several times. He gives and EXCELLENT therapeutic massage. He hits every muscle group (and I don't mean in a sexual way). If you know what an excellent massage is, you won't be disappointed. The "gay massage" part most likely refers to HE.

God, he's sexy & handsome!

To clarify here, is the HE what "gay massage" ended up being in your own experiences?

I saw Jeff again recently and have to say he may be my new LA favorite. Great massage, and more, but I get the sense it depends completely on chemistry with him. Doesn’t seem like MT or HE are standard.

Edited by Mark4133