4Hand Middle Eastern LA?

s99099
This topic is 2485 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone been to these two?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/best_m4m_4hands.shtml

Reasonable prices for two masseurs.

They look hot!

If you can share your experience in the comments or feel free to PM me.

I cannot find it but I know there is something in these forums about them. Something about the pictures being altered? I have been playing phone tag with them for 2 weeks now. I'm this close to giving up.

Went a while ago, curiosity got me on 4hand at that price. It's them in the pictures but imagine without the "enhancements". Nice guys, nice setup, so so massage skills not my style, lots of quick rubbing. Not very sensual during but HE at end. Not nude no real mutual (you can touch but you can't really play). Possibly more if you're more aggressive. Nothing stopped but nothing offered.

I saw them a few times. My massages, while not great in terms of massage, were VERY interactive. So probably a case of "Your Milage May Vary". They are terrible with communication though, which is why I've not seen them in a while. I'm now a big fan of Anthony, in Hollywood.

• 2 months later...
I saw them a few times. My massages, while not great in terms of massage, were VERY interactive. So probably a case of "Your Milage May Vary". They are terrible with communication though, which is why I've not seen them in a while. I'm now a big fan of Anthony, in Hollywood.

Let me get this right. A 60 minute massage....very interactive.....by not ONE....but TWO hot guys for $100???? You cannot even get that by ONE hot guy for $100. Anyone that has been to them, either @Bear395 or others, please confirm if this is correct.

Guest InthePines

No prices posted for mobile services, but a table is considered an extra. Wonder where that's going?

Disclosure problems with Eastern Europeans advertising on MF seem to come up again and again on this site. My guess is they're paying back the agencies, (at an incredible inflated rate), that got them into the country and set up their masseur profiles,using a great deal of license in the process.

Archived