Hot blonde from Craigslist - LA

This topic is 2527 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cas/6175408370.html

Anyone been to this guy? Says he doesn't have a phone.

No phone? This day and age?

If I hypothesize about reasons someone says no phone, all of the possible answers say stay away.

Like, his parents check his phone? Or worse, (farfetched and dramatic) his trafficker doesnt permit a phone....?

Disregarding my vivid imagination.... practcally-speaking, how would anyone check in if hes late? Or if he gets lost coming to the outcall.

Oh, and theres the finding that the poolside picture can be found on a few different blogs celebrating photos of attractive men.

Almost 12 hours have passed, no return email as of yet from the Tall, blond, hung, UC, European.

Well, he doesn't have a phone so you need to give him time to go to the public library, find a public computer and then he can respond. Should be interesting actually trying to set something up.

I did reply to the email and he replied with a different photo. Skinny, blond European guy who does NOT resemble the model in the ad photo. Quoted me $150 for erotic massage. Decent looking but I passed.

At least he sent you a real photo so you could make an informed decision.

Archived