Straightphysique Los Angeles

jazboy
This topic is 2183 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheOtherGuy

Just had an incredible time with Dillon. His body is ridiculous and he’s hot af. I’ve hired several straight muscle guys with great disappointment. Dillion exceeded my every expectation. I can’t wait to hire him again. Review to follow. Feel free to PM me with Qs.

Just had an incredible time with Dillon. His body is ridiculous and he’s hot af. I’ve hired several straight muscle guys with great disappointment. Dillion exceeded my every expectation. I can’t wait to hire him again. Review to follow. Feel free to PM me with Qs.

Agreed this guy is awesome. Had a really hot time.

• 2 weeks later...
Hands down the best hire I ever made

With a str8 guy at that. Im one of those guilty as charged str8 guy lovers. I mean str8 guys not "str8 guys" whether its the boys with rifles n camo in the midwest. The texan cowboys with tight jeans and hat who can never miss a cowboys game. The guidos of ny n jersey who need subtitles when they speak. The southern boys who go mudding n dont care if there shirt is soiked and hair ruffled.

Its one of those things if u dont get it u never will. U cant talk someone out of that kinda feeling. True sex is mental. If u notice the guys who love str8 guys have the deepest experiences and dont need topping n bottoming.

Many guys want the guy who fixed their car the plumber who fixed their sink. These young boisterous guys outside playin ball in the park. The guy who doesnt think to say he is masc cuz in his head what else coukd he be? He doesnt think to say he alpha he knows he runs shit n u will figure it out

. For some that guy next door who u spot taking out the trash in his dowdy house clothes with a body sculpted from hard labour is worth 10 pretty bois who swear they are the shit cuz they picked up a weight and in some cases take some juice. I wont be in fistfights with anyone over the pretty bois.

Send me the hunk who doesnt know he is a hunk cuz he lives in a world where his bois wont gas his head up and he still has to work to get the girl. Its an unlikely pair but fuk its fukkin hot wen u get it right. If u know what im talking about ur amongst the lucky few and u dont owe any explanations!!!

With a str8 guy at that. Im one of those guilty as charged str8 guy lovers. I mean str8 guys not "str8 guys" whether its the boys with rifles n camo in the midwest. The texan cowboys with tight jeans and hat who can never miss a cowboys game. The guidos of ny n jersey who need subtitles when they speak. The southern boys who go mudding n dont care if there shirt is soiked and hair ruffled.

Its one of those things if u dont get it u never will. U cant talk someone out of that kinda feeling. True sex is mental. If u notice the guys who love str8 guys have the deepest experiences and dont need topping n bottoming.

Many guys want the guy who fixed their car the plumber who fixed their sink. These young boisterous guys outside playin ball in the park. The guy who doesnt think to say he is masc cuz in his head what else coukd he be? He doesnt think to say he alpha he knows he runs shit n u will figure it out

. For some that guy next door who u spot taking out the trash in his dowdy house clothes with a body sculpted from hard labour is worth 10 pretty bois who swear they are the shit cuz they picked up a weight and in some cases take some juice. I wont be in fistfights with anyone over the pretty bois.

Send me the hunk who doesnt know he is a hunk cuz he lives in a world where his bois wont gas his head up and he still has to work to get the girl. Its an unlikely pair but fuk its fukkin hot wen u get it right. If u know what im talking about ur amongst the lucky few and u dont owe any explanations!!!

Sure I can admire those guys. But I'm not going to have a relationship with them because they aren't into me. In general I'm also not, if the guy is honest and not pretending to be gay, hire him. Handsome gay guys aren't into me either. But maybe just as you can't explain to us your attraction for the unobtainable straight man, we can't explain why we don't want to be with them.

Gman

Sure I can admire those guys. But I'm not going to have a relationship with them because they aren't into me. In general I'm also not, if the guy is honest and not pretending to be gay, hire him. Handsome gay guys aren't into me either. But maybe just as you can't explain to us your attraction for the unobtainable straight man, we can't explain why we don't want to be with them.

Gman

Gareth you are within your full right to like what you like. Rock on wit ya bad self.

Guest TheOtherGuy

Another amazing time with Dillon yesterday! It was scorching hot. I may leave another review, but I don't wanna inundate daddy with too many! :D

Guest TheOtherGuy
You can write the review to my inbox! LEAVE. NOTHING. OUT. =)

LOL! I'll be happy to share!

Guest TheOtherGuy
He’s the coverboy on daddy’s today! He seemed to have a review back in 2005? Is that really his? It would make him more than 30 years old now then. Can anyone confirm?

No, there seems to have been a mix up. The Dillon in this thread seems to have been confused with another Dillon. The guy I am speaking of is here: https://rentmen.eu/YoungmuscleLA

He's only 24yo and some of the reviews linked to today's cover boy go back to 2005! Math tells me that there's been a mixup. :)

My review is there, but is mixed in with the other Dillon's info.

I have emailed daddy to let him know.

Guest TheOtherGuy
What about the face pic? Is that him though?

No, that's a different guy. Another Dillon. The guy I was reviewing is much sexier than the one that's featured today. IMO. ;)

No, that's a different guy. Another Dillon. The guy I was reviewing is much sexier than the one that's featured today. IMO. ;)

Cool, i was gonna ask you about the Age to confirm but thanks man. Glad you're having a great time!

This topic is 2183 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.