Masseurs in Philly?

gshock
This topic is 2493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Can anyone give a good Philly recommendation? There seems to be very few choices in Philly. I'm looking for a younger, muscular masseur.

I'm open to anything, like any spas you've been to work good looking masseurs.

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any Spas in Philly?

There aren't many great options in Philly. I have seen Diego- massage not bad. Has definatly improved. Can get very sensual

Haven't really seen anybody else unless they are visiting. Davide (no longer advertises on the sites) gives a great massage. Therapeutic though.

Let me know if you have any suggestions, especially spas.

Feel free to PM me

• 4 weeks later...

Diego has no massage skills at all. He does get sensual but it's highly unmemorable. The massage scene in Philly is sad. Are there masseurs there? Yes. Are they skilled and sexy? A few are skilled from a therapeutic perspective but none are sexy in my opinion. Best bet is to go to NY.

Like the waves in ocean ( or the tide ) in and out.... LOL just when you want to " it's dead, let's go, " you turn around and 10 new people showed up from ???? who the heck knows.

This past Sunday night they had the BBQ fired up and were grillin hot dogs LOL. The crowd is mixed from young to old, with a smattering of ladies, at least I think they were ladies :) They guys are HOT they have all sizes, shapes, flavors. yum!

Archived