411 on Jonah Fontana. Chicago

Jomo
This topic is 1728 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
In Chicago this weekend and sent him a message detailing what I was into (which are things he is into per his profile and videos). He read the message but didn't respond, weird

Have you met with Zachduncan? I'm wondering about him. . .

[uSER=15591]@Reginald L Kelly Jr[/uSER] this thread is about Jonah Fontana, not Zach Duncan.......you'll get a lot more comment if you start a new thread titled "Zach Duncan Chicago" or similar.......also, there is a brief thread on Zach from last November if you search his name here

• 7 months later...

bumping this thread. I met him recently in Chicago. He didn't respond to a message on RM a while back and someone I know who met him said to contact him though text or twitter thinking he didn't respond to RM messages. Kind of weird if he won't respond to RM messages that he doesn't have his account set up to not accept messages.

He texted me within a half hour after sending him a message on the email account on twitter. He has a real cool dungeon space in his apartment in Uptown. Really nice body and nice guy. He gave me a nice back rub after and I am thinking of hiring for a massage sometime. That short back rub felt better than a lot of treatment I've received from legit massages.