Had a good session with Marco in East men spa

Big_Willi
This topic is 2419 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Marco is mostly straight guy with a hung tool.I really enjoyed my 90 mins session with him.

I came at 3:30pm ,just spent $80 for the house fee,and I left $60 for Marco as well.He has strong hands which I like a lot.

Truly a big tool.

Marco is mostly straight guy with a hung tool.I really enjoyed my 90 mins session with him.

I came at 3:30pm ,just spent $80 for the house fee,and I left $60 for Marco as well.He has strong hands which I like a lot.

Truly a big tool.

BTW,he is from Columbia

very cute latino

Truly a big tool.

Thanks, and good to hear. My last visits there were unmemorable. It seems like my fav Leo is gone.

I had a double massage yesterday

The early afternoon I was in Hell's Kitchen,had a massage with Michael in Hero Men spa.

Massage was good,but his like a small pinky which didn't turn me on. At least I got my back problem fixed.

So the night I went to the east men spa for the Ukraine guy Anton for the rest of my massage.

He gave me a b2b slide and took a shower with me.;D I left him $50 for one hour long massage.

• 2 weeks later...

East Men Spa is great. So far I've been 3 times. William and Jerry both gave incredible massages. Truly two of the best in the city and William is always so nice and welcoming.

I had Michael once but that was just ok but overall I like this place a lot and want to try Marco and Anton at some point.

The early afternoon I was in Hell's Kitchen,had a massage with Michael in Hero Men spa.

Massage was good,but his like a small pinky which didn't turn me on. At least I got my back problem fixed.

So the night I went to the east men spa for the Ukraine guy Anton for the rest of my massage.

He gave me a b2b slide and took a shower with me.;D I left him $50 for one hour long massage.

what kind of build/body type is Anton? attractive? have a thing for guys from Ukraine.

On their website there's a masseur named "Will" and at one point they had another one listed as "William"? Does anyone know what the deal is with that? I went there a few months ago and got someone that looked nothing like either picture (and also not the picture on a Craigslist ad someone in here mentioned). Felt kind of bait and switchy. He was skinny and looked like he might have had plastic surgery with fillers in his face (even though he seemed pretty young).

On their website there's a masseur named "Will" and at one point they had another one listed as "William"? Does anyone know what the deal is with that? I went there a few months ago and got someone that looked nothing like either picture (and also not the picture on a Craigslist ad someone in here mentioned). Felt kind of bait and switchy. He was skinny and looked like he might have had plastic surgery with fillers in his face (even though he seemed pretty young).

I had Will the last time I was there. I had called in advance, asked if Leo was there and available. Guy on the phone said Yes. Showed up and no Leo. The guy who greeted me acted like he didn't know who Leo was. I should have just left but really wanted a good deep massage. Skinny ok looking guy came into room, Had to ask him his name... Will. Did notice any possible plastic surgery. Lame massage, had to ask twice to go deeper. The HE was very enthusiastic however it didn't make up for the massage. Had decided not to go back unless it was Leo, but now with all these latest great reviews, I might spread my wings a bit there.

I think it's pretty typical these spas never use real pictures of the guys who work there. I can't think of one that actually does but East Men Spa is the rare spa that does but the Will & Michael pics are fake while Marco, Tony & Leo are real. Facebook page of William Lu who works there has more real pics. https://www.facebook.com/william.lu.961

I don't think that's the Will that massaged me, but can't be positively sure. I do note that he posts pics in the Facebook link of another Asian guy that has very negatively reviewed here.

What's a "b2b slide"?

Ta!

• 1 month later...

Gave Marco at East Men a shot today. Pretty damn good. While technically not on the same level as Leo, it was strong and better than most. Sensually, he excels far beyond Leo. Wish there was a way to meld the two. Four hands anyone? Nice to have a positive experience there again. Last 2 were duds. Will try Anton next.

• 1 month later...

Archived