Anyone Tried Getting Their Ass Waxed?

kmship
This topic is 2552 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if the decrease in pain means a decrease in sensitivity to stimulation. Makes me think.

The decrease in pain is because there are fewer hairs to pluck. Overtime, waxing decrease the number of active follicles, has no connection to decrease in sensitivity.

I just do the entire backs and through (back, butt, anus - plus, balls). I like just being clean for a few things and I like the way it feels. I also enjoy rimming waxed guys - don't freak out - I just like it. I definitely can't say it feels good but I found that if I speak with the esthetician about the mundane it takes your mind off what will no doubt have some pain involved. Also, it's one of those situations where I am pretty much assured I will not get a hard-on even though another gentlemen is playing with my balls. Not many of those situations.

I also enjoy rimming waxed guys - don't freak out - I just like it.

No reason anyone should freak out. You like what you like. I happen to like a little fur in the crack and smooth balls. Don't know why. Don't care why.

It is interesting how important the state of the "fur down there" can be for people. Myself included. I'm flexible about hair on ass and balls, but a shaved pubic area is a complete boner killer for me. I appreciate the guys who use photos that make it clear that they either are, or could show up, shaved in that area. It's usually a pass for me, but if I go ahead with the meeting at least I'm not surprised by a bald eagle.

Mine was done with wax I believe and not sugar. I am not sure if there is a difference in pain quotient between the two. As I said, mine was tolerable and accomplished what I wanted. The place I went to did not do "sugaring" I believe. They did, however, recommend a lotion ("The Cool Fix" manufactured by Anthony For Men) that could be applied to the areas that had been waxed if I had problems. I bought a bottle (it was not expensive) and did apply it for 3 days. I have plenty left for successive treatments.

Men should be natural!! As hairy (or not) as they were born to be!!

Leave the razor & wax alone UNLESS you are into having hot wax dripped on your cock -- which I am not!!

Hairy body, myself, that is now all white:). FYI the white hair makes it easier to see ticks!!!

Archived