Survivor..........

TRAVLINLOT
This topic is 6942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Eprahim was the sexiest stud who's ever appeared in Survivor, by a long shot. When he was voted out, the show lost a big chunk of its appeal for me. No wonder that he models in real life; what a bod :9

I, too, thought Ian was pretty cute, and a real contender for the top money, but he got wierd at the end, and I was disgusted at the last challange when he threw the game to Tom to regain Tom's "respect" and re-establish his "honor". What a load of crap! I almost began to suspect he had a thing for Tom. His actions lead to Katie being in the final two, and IMHO Katie is the least qualified canditate in the "survivor" series to ever get to that position. A very disappointing ending to what was otherwise a pretty good season.

Bobby John is absolutely gorgeous...great body, very cute face, seems to be a nice guy and worked like a horse on the show. Other nice looking guys were Jeff, Gregg and Tom....however, Bobby John gets my vote.

First of all, I like hairy guys. At the beginning of a Survivor season, the guys all seem to start off with shaved chests and everything else for that matter. Usually as the season progresses, things start to "grow out" and chests and legs and underarms get hairier. Not so with this season! Did someone sneak in a razor? I know Ian couldn't grow a hair on his body if he tried, but some of the others like Bobby John showed stubble that never developed. Any ideas?

Archived