Toronto Accommodations

happyguy2
This topic is 6953 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys,

A while ago, someone posted a question here about what hotels to stay at while in Toronto. Many of us who visit there from time to time listed our favorite hotels, and why. One poster mentioned the Courtyard by Marriott on Yonge Street and said it was the best, not only price-wise, but because it was in the gay ghetto.

So, I just spent two nights there (Friday and Saturday) and decided to try the Courtyard. Everything he said was true: accommodations are very fine, room serice is limited to supper, etc. BUT, what he said about the eye candy is true. There is a high percentage of most pleasant, subtly gay guys everywhere. While my room didn't have a view of that adjacent appartment building, it was on Yonge Street and I could step out on a little balcony and watch the show below. Wherever I went in the hotel, guys of all ages would greet you warmly - and look back as they walked on. Simply a nice feeling. Same for the staff. Oh, and I am not a beauty, by a long shot!!!!

Thought you might be interested,

hg

Church street was a block below. Very nice place to stay guys, and not expensive!

Guest ChgoBoy

HappyGuy2, as I mentioned in that thread, you cant go wrong at the Courtyard Marriott on Yonge Street. Glad you found it as I always have. Btw, if you're planning a trip to Toronto for any summer gay related event, this property books full first (and with higher rates)as they support all gay activities that occur in the area. The other side of the hotel, that faces Church street is very interesting as it looks into a large apartment complex, with balconies, that is heavily populated with hot young gay guys :p You can request that side during booking a room, but either side is a winning accomodation.

Archived