Super Men's Spa NYC

Jose Anmo
This topic is 842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just came out of Super Men Spa (late edit) with Troy, cute Asian guy, muscular and nice conversation. I chose the $99 body scrub and massage.

Amazing body scrub, amazing extras. The massage itself became strong only after extras had happened, but that suited me very well.

PM me if you want to know what kind of extras happened.

Edited by Tarte Gogo

• 2 weeks later...
Just came out of there with Troy, cute Asian guy, muscular and nice conversation. I chose the $99 body scrub and massage.

Amazing body scrub, amazing extras. The massage itself became strong only after extras had happened, but that suited me very well.

Which spa was this?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know anything about Ali, who works at Super Men's Spa? I'd never been there before, but I walked by there tonight to schedule some services for Friday night, including a 60-minute massage with Samet, who this thread has made out to be a very yummy masseur. But while there, I saw a strikingly handsome olive-skinned Mediterranean or Middle Eastern young man, with piercing dark brown almond-shaped eyes, dark hair and beard. I couldn't stop staring at him. I didn't have the courage to ask about the services he provides (not with him right there, in earshot) but I did catch his name tag. I don't think I'd want to replace Samet with Ali, but maybe I could get another separate treatment with Ali, too?

Just came out of Super Men Spa (late edit) with Troy, cute Asian guy, muscular and nice conversation. I chose the $99 body scrub and massage.

Troy is very cute and sexy. Do you or does anyone know what happened to Ben

I've been something of a regular at Super Men's since late last year and have seen at least five different guys (that I can remember off hand). Have had a couple mediocre experiences, but many more that were fully satisfying.

That said: it looks like their promotions have all ended, which means massages and table showers are now full price.

When you factor in tip, that is a lot to shell out for what is a solid but not exceptional experience. The facilities are very nice and well maintained, the masseurs are ethnically diverse and almost uniformly handsome and fit. But massage quality itself is the piece that makes me skeptical about the price. To be charging that much, I would think they would have to up their technical game.

Unless they can get away with it by compensating with more and more "extras"? Who knows.