How even petty power corrupts

Doug69
This topic is 6927 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest rohale

>Nope, sure doesn't. I think it's more important to speak

>truthfully and to criticize things one thinks are wrong than

>it is to run around meek and silent and scared, trying to make

>everyone like you because you're scared that they'll do

>something mean to you. But as you demonstrate, not everyone

>has the same priorities.

Not necessarily so, I criticized you because I felt it was a priority to express myself in disagreement to your original post.

>There are some people - lots of them, actually - who live

>their lives based on fear and refrain from doing or saying

>anything because they are petrified that other people won't

>like it and might not be nice to them. I'm grateful that I'm

>not one of those people. Clearly, you are.

Good for you. Being afraid basically means to stay away from this post. However, I'm back. Looks like I'm not petrified after all. Sorry to disappoint you though.

>

>Observing various posts, there must be

>>a few people who would hold a slight grudge. Then you're

>>pretty much in for it. In a situation like that, I would

>hate

>>to be in your position for that one.

>

>That's because you're a fearful, petrified nothing who pees

>her vagina at the mere possibility of doing something that

>someone else might not like.

Shouldn't describe yourself this way Doug.

>You're probably a bit too

>>big headed to discontinue in bashing people. Still I

>>wouldn't want to be in your shoes, regardless. I hope you

>>have a nice little bomb shelter to hide in.

>

>Hiding in a bomb shelter sounds like how you live your "life,"

>so it's not surprising that you are recommending it to others.

> You won't find me there shivering with you.

Living the life in a bomb shelter. Nah, it's not really my cup of tea. As to shivering in a bomb shelter with you. Thank heavens that'll never happen. At first sight of you, I'd probably croak to death.

>By the way - have you ever considered taking your own advice?

>I found your post stupid and impotently threatening. I'm sure

>others disliked what you said, too. How do you know one of us

>isn't going to track you down and exercise our grudge against

>you? Are you going to be bolting your bomb shelter and

>hugging your teddy bear extra tight tonight?

You found my post threatening. Wow, I hope mommy dearest consoled for you for that one. Let me know when you need a box of kleenex. Look, I'm sure there wre people who disliked what I had originally wrote, oh well, but then that's life. Also the big problem would be, if someone were to track me down, I wish that person the best of luck. My work schedule would be a bit hard for quite a few people out there to keep up with. Besides, I hope the person likes to fly and enjoys rental cars.

>Like most of the self-indulgent twatholes here, you think that

>when other people write posts which are critical of others,

>that's a bad, terrible, mean thing to do. But when YOU write

>posts, like this one, that are critical of those whom you

>don't like, that's a completely different act - it's elevated

>and just. Don't you think you deserve a nice bashing for

>being so self-righteously stupid?

What you wrote above, please how more boring to you have to be. Please fetch a violin and cry yourself to sleep. If you feel the need to bash me, please feel free to do so. You have an open invite anytime you feel like it. If that's the path you choose, just make sure it's funny, and offcourse makes some sense. Dont be shy,

express yourself with free will and good luck to you.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rohale

>>The irony is that if someone ever found out your true

>identity

>>and tracked you down.

>

>Was there a thought there Rohale, or are you just looking for

>your 15 minutes here?

No thoughts there what so ever. I wouldn't even dream of it in a million years. You never know what other people are thinking. When a person bashes people constantly, there's bound to be one or two enemies created along the way. Who knows, a person might bump into them by accident or chance. When all the cards are laid on the table, it could create a very akward moment with levels of tension in the air. As for seeking 15 minutes of fame, nope not at all. I just wanted to express my thoughts at the original poster and that was basically it.

>

>>Observing various posts, there must be

>>a few people who would hold a slight grudge.

>>You're probably a bit too big headed to discontinue in

>bashing people.

>

>Define bashing. Opposing points of view, in the civilized

>world, are not considered bashing; moreover what serves the

>greater good of mankind. If you want to talk to someone about

>bashing, email me, I'll share with you what a bat accross the

>head does for one, just because you're gay and walking home at

>12:30 in the morning from visiting friends. That's bashing and

>don't you ever forget it. I hope a higher power might protect

>you from that. It didnt me.

i was talking about bashing in the verbal sense. I'm sorry you got beaten up with a baseball bat. Since you traded a story, I'll do the same. I know what it is like to be at the receiving end of a baseball bat. I've even been on the receiving end of a cricket bat, which I can say from experience is much more painful than a baseball bat. I was on the receiving end for a very long time. Just being in the wrong place at the wrong time for far too long.

In fact, mentioning along the lines of baseball bats. Only a month or so ago, I had to rescue a really good buddy of mine out of a bar room brawl and I got whacked pretty good by a heavy set guy. I got over it almost instantly, cos life carries on. Besides, I had to be at work the next morning. If you want to know the details, I'll return the invite to you. Email me and I share my experiences with you. Come to think of it, I've never been protected by a higher power. So, please dont lecture me on bashing. I can tell you horrific stories of what's it like to be on the receiving end of phyiscal violence that'll leave you speechless.

>>Still I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, regardless. I

>hope you

>>have a nice little bomb shelter to hide in.

>

>Wherever you're living Rohale, I'm so very glad I am not.

I live right by the beach. It was a very nice, sunny and warm day. It was a pretty good day to surf. Always fun to be out in the water and I had a good time as always. I'm so glad you dont live here either.

Guest zipperzone

>>The irony is that if someone ever found out your true

>identity

>>and tracked you down.

>

>Was there a thought there Rohale, or are you just looking for

>your 15 minutes here?

I'm not sure if there was a thought there or not - but I'm sure as hell there wasn't a sentence!

And considering the poster - it was an extremly short post. He usually goes on and on and on and on and on.........., so maybe things are looking up after all.

RE: Hypocrite

>>Like most of the self-indulgent twatholes here, you think

>that

>>when other people write posts which are critical of others,

>>that's a bad, terrible, mean thing to do. But when YOU

>write

>>posts, like this one, that are critical of those whom you

>>don't like, that's a completely different act - it's

>elevated

>>and just.

As usual, Doug is right on the money with this comment.

It never ceases to amaze me how unconscious people like rohale are of their own hypocrisy. If you think posting personal attacks on this board is wrong, rohale, then why the fuck don't you stop doing it? If you're going to do it, don't be such a fucking hypocrite as to complain when others do the same thing you do. You obviously have one set of rules for yourself and a completely different set for everyone else.

>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU USELESS SHARECROPPER.

>

>jeeessshhhh this guy is a real cuntass punk.

Taylor, would you be so kind as to explain what you mean by the term "useless sharecropper" in this context?

Obviously, there has been nothing ever posted here that would indicate that the poster is actually a "sharecropper" so therefore it would appear that you are using it as a pejorative term, especially when you modify it with the adjective "useless."

Is this a class reference, a socioeconomic slur, or just an indication that you know a lot of sharecroppers and don't like them? ( I guess it could also just be a good ol' boy KY expression), but regardless, it certainly seems a little redneck for someone that fancies himself as a bleeding heart libral. }(

Archived