Chicago spa and massage

Gio c
This topic is 2525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wanted to start a thread for chicago. Very hard to fins masseurs or massage parlor here. But o have tried the following

Preston in oakdale. I forgot where i found his number but he hosts in oakdale st in lakeview. Superb massage and HE. He allows you to touch him and suck his nice package. Nice person and just quiet the while time.

Otto in waveland near wrigley. Great massage and he massages you with juat his trunks on. Mutual touching ok with but that would be it. He has great body and nice set up apartment.

Collin in broadway and irving park. Below average massage but nice apt setting. Expensive at 80 per hour for the quality of massage. He tries to be as sensual as he can but he is not my type so never had a hard o him. Petite a little chubby middle eastern guy. He ia nice though and engage in a lot of conversations during the massage.

Spa at 2246 n clark. Chinese massuers. Cheap at 60 per hour. Cards accepted. Ok massage with average chinese looking masseurs. HE happens but not really good. Vert mechanical. Mutual touching allowed.

Sir Spa in clark. Very legit with great masseurs. Nice facilities. Needs appointment when toy visit. The steam room can be a place to play if you see someone in there that you like. The shower room/cubicle also is so big that 2 people can sneak in and play. I have seen some people messing around once in a while but i wont do it there. I would rather know the guy and bring it home or juat go to steamworks. Again, this is alegit spa for men and very clean and nice.

I've gotten massages from 4 masseurs in the Chicago area. I tend to go for the daddy type so if eye candy is your top priority then keep looking.

Kim (stronghandswarmheart) is the first massage I got. His touch is a bit much on the light side for my taste, but his professionalism has kept me coming back. He's incredibly flexible/convenient when it comes to scheduling and he creates a very comforting atmosphere. He's also quite accommodating to little extra requests (don't go crazy though).

Bigmanservice (A4A). I've only been once but I remember it being a good massage. Scheduling with him has been a bit difficult since that first appointment, but I realize that not every masseur can make same-day or even next day work. The screenname is no lie though, guy is big, everywhere.

Bryan (Bodywork by Bryan) To date, I think this was the best massage I've had. The atmosphere he provides is great. Beautiful place, very nice shower, and a great massage table setup. The pressure was great and some of the strokes were perfection. In the latter half of the massage he creates a really intimate connection and you can tell he is intensely passionate to provide a pleasurable experience. Hope he's available again sometime in the near future.

Last was NakedBearRub3 (A4A)....you can read about that experience in the worst ever massage thread. Suffice it to say, I do not recommend this guy at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Sir Spa can definitely be fun in the locker room, but I don't believe any of the current masseurs offer anything other than legit services. Some of the prior masseurs were much more interactive, but that definitely seems to have changes.

I wanted to start a thread for chicago. Very hard to fins masseurs or massage parlor here. But o have tried the following

Preston in oakdale. I forgot where i found his number but he hosts in oakdale st in lakeview. Superb massage and HE. He allows you to touch him and suck his nice package. Nice person and just quiet the while time.

Otto in waveland near wrigley. Great massage and he massages you with juat his trunks on. Mutual touching ok with but that would be it. He has great body and nice set up apartment.

Collin in broadway and irving park. Below average massage but nice apt setting. Expensive at 80 per hour for the quality of massage. He tries to be as sensual as he can but he is not my type so never had a hard o him. Petite a little chubby middle eastern guy. He ia nice though and engage in a lot of conversations during the massage.

Spa at 2246 n clark. Chinese massuers. Cheap at 60 per hour. Cards accepted. Ok massage with average chinese looking masseurs. HE happens but not really good. Vert mechanical. Mutual touching allowed.

Sir Spa in clark. Very legit with great masseurs. Nice facilities. Needs appointment when toy visit. The steam room can be a place to play if you see someone in there that you like. The shower room/cubicle also is so big that 2 people can sneak in and play. I have seen some people messing around once in a while but i wont do it there. I would rather know the guy and bring it home or juat go to steamworks. Again, this is alegit spa for men and very clean and nice.

I've used Sir Spa from time to time for a really good massage. I use the steam room as well after the massage. Unfortunately, I like to book my appointment there very early so I'm usually the only one there. No play for me :(

But yes, their masseurs are very good but it's all therapeutic.

Archived