Atlanta Recommendations?

manorbrown
This topic is 2290 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Been a while since I've visited the city....here for the holiday weekend...what's good here? Looking for vanilla fun...nice sized member would be nice but not required...let me know...

What type of guy are you looking for - there are 98 profiles on RM for residents and visitors and lots of reviews.

@Riley Wynters is a frequent Forum participant with RM profile links. Also @AlanDC and @Zander are members.

What type of guy are you looking for - there are 98 profiles on RM for residents and visitors and lots of reviews.

@Riley Wynters is a frequent Forum participant with RM profile links. Also @AlanDC and @Zander are members.

yes, should have been more specific...looking for a "manly" type, no twinks....kissing and mutual oral are requirements...

yes, should have been more specific...looking for a "manly" type, no twinks....kissing and mutual oral are requirements...

I hope you enjoyed all that Atlanta has to offer and that your visit was very refreshing. I hope I speak for all my peers when I say that if there is anything you'd like to know as far as what we enjoy or have to offer that isn't listed that you're more than welcome to inquire. I am an extremely easy going open person so you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask!!

• 3 weeks later...
Perhaps he is back. This ad has his pics. The phone number searches back to a review on this site for another former Atlantan that I once met many years ago. Maybe they worked together at one time.

That is definitely him!!! If anyone is looking for a great time in Atlanta DON'T pass him up!!! I just hope he comes back to NYC soon

• 7 months later...