411 Heal&Relax or Fabi in SF.... and planning efforts

LaffingBear

https://rentmasseur.com/Healandrelax

His ad intrigues me. My avatar will give some indication of (at least one of) my interests.

Ive looked around these threads, found some references to him under heal&relax or Fabi/Fabian, but nothing really informative.

So, I initiated contact yesterday, by text

Me: are you available this weekend?

Him: Yes

Me: Do you prefer details, specifics by phone or by text?

Thats it. No response. And i went on about my plans for last night.

I have no complaints... there's certainly too little to judge. But its not an outstanding first impression either..... which sends me back to research whether there's any 411 on this guy, before i try again.

https://rentmasseur.com/Healandrelax

His ad intrigues me. My avatar will give some indication of (at least one of) my interests.

Ive looked around these threads, found some references to him under heal&relax or Fabi/Fabian, but nothing really informative.

So, I initiated contact yesterday, by text

Me: are you available this weekend?

Him: Yes

Me: Do you prefer details, specifics by phone or by text?

Thats it. No response. And i went on about my plans for last night.

I have no complaints... there's certainly too little to judge. But its not an outstanding first impression either..... which sends me back to research whether there's any 411 on this guy, before i try again.

Maybe he just did not get your response, some glitch in the system. I would have have waited 15 minutes and then texted him again....and asked if he received your response. ( just trying once does not mean he did not respond....maybe it did not go thru) If still no answer, I would call him and if he did not answer, leave a voicemail explaining the situation. Then I would follow up with another text to tell him to check his voicemail, that you left a message. That would be your due diligence. All bases covered. If no response after all bases covered, it would show he is a flake and I would move on. That protocol works for me every time when I am in the situation you described, shows me if there are just some texting issues that are not the masseur's fault, or if the masseur is just a flake.

Edited by Dmitri

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP

I saw he will be in my town if anyone has any info. He has 3 reviews on rentmasseur, one from Dec 2016 and two from March 8 2021 which is very very odd. ?

He goes by “Massage by B” on Masseurfinder. If you search that name or his MFinder ad number—27847—you’ll see lots of prior threads.

I had a session with him 2 or 3 years ago. It was one of the most underwhelming sessions I’ve had. He was detached, distant, and uninspired the entire time. I don’t know why, but it was clear that he didn’t want to be there with me (and I’m a pretty low-maintenance, easy-going client). I remember getting dressed afterwards in silence since he was uninterested in engaging with me.

Some forum members reportedly have had better experiences than I did, while others have been similarly underwhelmed as I was.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...