Montreal Campus website

buttnovice
This topic is 2530 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in MTL the end of March. After a session in my hotel with my favorite Campus dancer, we were discussing the outdated Campus website.

He told me that he had just done a photo shoot the week before and they were updating the site. . . finally. The site has been down these last few weeks. Any ideas, info?

I was in MTL the end of March. After a session in my hotel with my favorite Campus dancer, we were discussing the outdated Campus website.

He told me that he had just done a photo shoot the week before and they were updating the site. . . finally. The site has been down these last few weeks. Any ideas, info?

Ditto, @AvengingDanno!!

Ah great a pic of Kyle! That's the one I was talking about in my review! Pic doesn't do him justice, but it's something.

I agree...I've seen Kyle. He's a stunning boy and genuinely a nice guy. He just might be the perfect "Hybrid" between muscle and twink. ;)

Thanks for the link, @sync!!

Although only a fraction of the dancers are featured on the site. One of the draws for guys working at Campus (as opposed to its arch rival Stock) is that the boys can be gay for pay "dancers" and still retain their anonymity.

I may be in love with Jackson! I sure hope he's working when I visit on a random Thursday night LOL

He strike me as a shy and aloof kinda guy. I was the one who approached him for a private dance... very sexy guy indeed! He's willing to come back to my place for a reasonable sum.

He strike me as a shy and aloof kinda guy. I was the one who approached him for a private dance... very sexy guy indeed! He's willing to come back to my place for a reasonable sum.

That's great information. I'm staying with a friend on my next visit, so not sure when an opportunity to really get to know him might take place.

I spent time at Campus with 3 dancers. All three volunteered their availability to meet outside the club. None of the 6 guys I met at Stock did. Pretty much confirmed what I had been told here on the Forum.

I only go to Stockbar to see handsome muscle studs shake their booties on stage, and do lapdance with a couple of dancers. I don't bring up the PS subject with the Stockbar dancers. I already know the guys that I like don't do private shows outside the club. I typically go and do lapdance with 2 to 3 dancers. If I want to do a private show,I head over to Campus to check out the dancers. Most will volunteered their availability outside the club during the lapdance. I always have a good time at Campus.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived