Daily Pietro Boselli

LoveNDino

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tennisjock I'm desperately trying to find one where Pietro is kneeling....To look down on that man, I would die a happy man!

I would blow my wad and watch that tongue lick it off those half opened lips. I don't even care if he is hung like a hamster..those looks, that body, that ass, those eyes, the intelligence. Would make me precum any day every day

Pietro Boselli is truly stunning to behold. While I find him a joy to look at, he does not arouse me in the carnal sense. I find him a bit too lean. For whatever reason the only men who can pull off the lean look for me are the Asians. Just something about the Asians, and I have no idea how it happened, but somehow it spilled over onto Nick Jonas. :p

I suspect that the lack of evidence of a companion is simply him being too busy to be involved in a serious relationship of any kind. He gave a TED talk in which he said he was actively engaged puruing his academic interests; that alone could eat up all the hours of the day, and then to also work out and going on modeling gigs hardly leaves time to sleep.

Here's what I could dig up in the way of academic papers (I don't feel at all guilty about this; for my day job when non US nationals apply to use a university supported research facility, we routinely search for publications to vet that they are who they say they are and appear to have the appropriate background to make use of it):

"An inverse design methodology for long last-stage steam turbine blades"

http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1508258/

Full text here:

http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1508258/1/Boselli_thesisFINAL.pdf

(especially for @AdamSmith )

(he also has a profile on researchgate.net with a facial picture that matches).

. . .

Here's what I could dig up in the way of academic papers (I don't feel at all guilty about this; for my day job when non US nationals apply to use a university supported research facility, we routinely search for publications to vet that they are who they say they are and appear to have the appropriate background to make use of it):

"An inverse design methodology for long last-stage steam turbine blades" . . .

"A final but nonetheless important and sincere expression of gratitude to my parents who always believed in what I did, and raised me with the will to achieve my aspirations."

Quote from the dedication of his thesis. God I hate him!!!!