411 on Chad In Spokane

Noah
This topic is 1835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've know Chad for about 4 months now. We've met, I think, 6 times; shortest has been overnight, longest was 4 days. So, at this point I think I know him pretty well and, at least in my opinion, he's a great guy. As @buckguy mentioned above, he is in the process of moving to DC and getting settled.

He's super carefree and very go-with-the-flow. He's an excellent kisser and wonderful to cuddle with. Personally, I think he looks a bit better than his pics. At our first meeting, it didn't take me long to feel comfortable with him. And I've always enjoyed our more adult activities.

So yeah, consider this at least one person's vote for spending time with him.

Contacted him. He was quick to reply. Despite advertising incalls, he won't be doing them for a couple weeks (which I guess means he's moving to DC). He asked for my stats. I decided not to go further.

Was a no show for me. Communicated several times confirming our 6PM appointment. He texted at 5:30 saying he was on his way; again at 5:50 saying he'd be a few minutes late and then at 6:15 texts he can't make it. A flake.

I constantly see him on Grindr.

I think he has discovered the site because we get the "nothing less than an overnight" novice poster and someone PMed me trying to explain away the stats. Ironically I'm hwp and could shave 10 years off my chronological age if I wanted (but don't), but I don't think stats questions are the best opener. And if he's so great why aren't there some reviews?

I think he has discovered the site because we get the "nothing less than an overnight" novice poster and someone PMed me trying to explain away the stats. Ironically I'm hwp and could shave 10 years off my chronological age if I wanted (but don't), but I don't think stats questions are the best opener. And if he's so great why aren't there some reviews?

good point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw Chad today. He did everything right. I called looking for a session on short notice (2 hrs). He answered quickly and worked through the details in a few minutes. He kept me posted an arrived on time. Looks exactly like his pics. Had a great time. Would highly recommend, will definitely see him again. PM for details.

• 1 year later...