411 on EvanB in Los Angeles

ncgayguy
This topic is 2463 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
Very, very impressive. RM says 165 lbs which is hard to believe considering the absolute muscularity of the guy. He looks much bigger and thicker. I wonder if he does much travelling?

Yeah, just my type. Says he is 5'6 (but may be shorter) and says he is versatile/bottom (but probably is bottom :)). Yumm.

He responded quickly to my rentmen email saying he was interested in getting together for lunch or dinner (his choice) and a couple of hours of play time. He requested that I text him to make arrangements. I did text him stating my interests and age and asking if he was OK with them. Now waiting for his response.

Unfortunately our get together fell through as it seems he no longer lives in the Los Angeles area but has moved to New York. Everything else was a go. He was more than willing to participate in all of my required activities and he seems like a real sweetheart. If any of you lucky New York area guys would like more specific information regarding what he is and what he is not willing to do PLEASE feel free to PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

they both used to live in la. brian started advertising in nyc while he was visiting, before he moved here, and then continued once he was here permanently. evan started advertising in nyc at roughly the same time, as i noticed. that's all i can tell. i was curious too but did not ask either of them. perhaps hire them together?!

Archived