411 on LTNFabrizzio & CubanTommy in Miami

Jose305
This topic is 1881 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a slight concern personally. I don't bottom and never have (doubt I ever will). My love is servicing orally...and booking both for a session, I'd be worried about keeping both huge endowments satisfied and engaged.

I can only afford one right now lol

No where on his profile indicates a duo available or partner

Very true. I'm basing the whole duo thing off that 1 review and the fact their ads are very similar and are located in the same city. I would think if CT asked if he could bring Fab along in that one review that the 2 would possibly do it again.

Oh - WOW.....both at once is courage beyond belief...

I like challenges. This is one I've been thinking about doing for a while now.

Very true. I'm basing the whole duo thing off that 1 review and the fact their ads are very similar and are located in the same city. I would think if CT asked if he could bring Fab along in that one review that the 2 would possibly do it again.

I like challenges. This is one I've been thinking about doing for a while now.

Like I said...the stuff legends are made of....

So far not good impression he only replied with a one word text reply to my 1st text then didn't reply to my 2 other texts - maybe he doesn't need the business...so next!

Dude, you give up easily. Gotta persist man. It was probably too early in the week for him. I bet if you contact him Friday to meet Saturday he'll be more engaged. He's been around awhile.

Dude, you give up easily. Gotta persist man. It was probably too early in the week for him. I bet if you contact him Friday to meet Saturday he'll be more engaged. He's been around awhile.

Here's the scoop I texted him "you free Saturday night?" His reply "Yes" I texted again "can we schedule something now for either 7 or 8pm" no reply, I texted "?" no reply...I don't sense interest at all...maybe I caught him at the wrong time of something but at least say so...there's other big dicked fish in the sea:);)

Here's the scoop I texted him "you free Saturday night?" His reply "Yes" I texted again "can we schedule something now for either 7 or 8pm" no reply, I texted "?" no reply...I don't sense interest at all...maybe I caught him at the wrong time of something but at least say so...there's other big dicked fish in the sea:);)

Lol, okay man. Like I said, my experience is that these guys generally don't take that as a serious inquiry. Unless they've met you already. That said, he should have responded with something.