411 Andre from Houston DeepAndStrong

tinkertanner
This topic is 2390 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...

I found Andre to be focused on texting, upcharging and the money. While on the table, he was massaging with one hand so I looked up to find him texting. This happened for about 50% of the massage. I had requested 90 minutes, and 45 minutes into the session he offered other techniques for a huge price increase. I had $210 so he offered to cut the time to 60 minutes but with a HE. I recommend against this guy. With the session he provided me, he will not be doing this for long.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Whatahoot

This is Andre. A client told me about this forum. At first I did not want to reply but I felt compelled to. I know exactly who you are and I had you in North Carolina.

Firstly, let me apologize about texting during the session. I was texting a future customer. 50% of the time is a far stretch, it was merely a couple of minutes, but I did text to confirm my appointment with a client. Unfortunately in this business I would lose a lot of clients if I don’t respond promptly because some clients will go on to book with someone else. I have to financially take care of my sister, niece and nephew and those clients gained through promot texting make it possible for me to support them. Anyways that was my fault and a bad judgment call. I have decided to not do that again with my future clients because it hurts to know that there’s even one unsatisfied client. I strive to make all my clients happy and I frequently ask them for feedback during the massage and if they want me

to change anything or if they have any suggestions.

Regarding the overcharging. I provide a massage with happy ending without any charge, which happened in your case. During the massage you were very sexual and I told you that sexual things are extra and that the posted rate on the website is only for a sensual massage with a happy ending. I liked you so I offered you the chance to get the sexual elements for a very reasonable price (under 100$). You decline and I still continued and gave you the full 90 minutes massage with a happy ending.

I am sorry about the texting and I offer you a 20% discount to try again. The texting will not happen again.

@AndreHouston , it is great that you are giving feedback to all the posts about your services. When you make an appointment with a client you need to be fully present during the massage session. The client you are with is #1. It is only common sense to not text during a massage session, if it is just for a minute or 15 minutes. And the fact you might miss a client is no excuse, or the fact that you are supporting 20 people or just yourself makes no difference. Your phone needs to be turned off once the massage starts. With [uSER=14572]@InthePines[/uSER] , he had 30 massages at his home, and no one was scared to go in. You were the only one. (he also mentioned your friend Daniel texted during the massage he received.) Again, showing up but turning around and not going into a client's home is not being there for your client, just like texting during a massage. We block out that time to be with you, re-arrange our schedules, and you text other clients during the massage session....or drive off after arriving ......both are not cool. You seem like a really nice guy who just made some bad choices. The best thing you can do from here is to just be there 100% for your clients. As mentioned, you seem like a nice guy and I will contact you for a massage session when you are in my area, or I am in yours. Good luck with your business :)

@Dmitri, while I agree with you on the 'no excuses' line you have taken, I have a different take on @AndreHouston's replies to every client who had commented. While to those of us who were not involved it is a bit repetitive (and by inference unnecessarily so), I think it is good that he has taken the time to apologise or explain himself to each of them rather than do a 'broadcast' response to all. I would liken it to meeting them all in a bar, and talking to each of them even while the others can hear what he is saying, instead of standing on a chair in the room and making one statement to everyone there.

Sorry to be late to the convo, but from the title I thought it referred to another Andre(w) formerly of Houston who has been universally panned by ppl on this forum.

As far as THIS Andre, I spend a rather wonderful session with him about 18 months ago in HTX. I scheduled for a basic massage thru MF’r that was delightful, to say the least (and to stay within the guidelines of this sub-forum); so much so that I would characterize it as a 180 deg. opposite of Whatahoot8’s experience. The only reason I haven’t sought further massages is that my travel schedule to Houston doesn’t seem to track his . YMMV I guess. @AndreHouston, I concur with Mike’s gratitude at your willingness to address the complaints.

@Dmitri, while I agree with you on the 'no excuses' line you have taken, I have a different take on @AndreHouston's replies to every client who had commented. While to those of us who were not involved it is a bit repetitive (and by inference unnecessarily so), I think it is good that he has taken the time to apologise or explain himself to each of them rather than do a 'broadcast' response to all. I would liken it to meeting them all in a bar, and talking to each of them even while the others can hear what he is saying, instead of standing on a chair in the room and making one statement to everyone there.

Hi Dimitri. I totally agree. There’s absolutely no excuse to texting. I wish I could go back and not do it. But all I can do now is make sure that I do not text in any future massages for whatever the reason may be. You’re absolutely right, you guys are spending your time and money and you deserve all but the best service.

Regarding the outcall, it was the only time in the hundreds of outcalls I have done that I have not gone in because as I said it did not feel safe in the street and the area the house was surrounded. I would absolutely do the same thing in hindsight with what i knew at the time. I did apologize to him that night and I said I am probably being paranoid but please meet me outside at a gas station a couple of hundred feet from his home. I wish he’d have met me. I am so sorry that he started doubting his area and started making sure other masseurs wouldn’t be scared. That is something I did not foresee and if I did I would have definitely not told him I do not feel safe.

And I would love to meet you, you do not have to tell me who you are. I would love for you to give your honest review here after you’ve met me and tried my massage also.

Sorry to be late to the convo, but from the title I thought it referred to another Andre(w) formerly of Houston who has been universally panned by ppl on this forum.

As far as THIS Andre, I spend a rather wonderful session with him about 18 months ago in HTX. I scheduled for a basic massage thru MF’r that was delightful, to say the least (and to stay within the guidelines of this sub-forum); so much so that I would characterize it as a 180 deg. opposite of Whatahoot8’s experience. The only reason I haven’t sought further massages is that my travel schedule to Houston doesn’t seem to track his . YMMV I guess. @AndreHouston, I concur with Mike’s gratitude at your willingness to address the complaints.

My experience was similar to yours. I had a wonderful 90 minute session with Andre in DC. He was fully focused on me. He was such a handsome man and our chemistry was right throughout the massage. Also thanks Andre for taking time to listening to other folks issues and addressing them and trying to learn from them. Not many masseurs do that. Its really awesome of you.

"I liked you so I offered you the chance to get the sexual elements for a very reasonable price (under 100$). You decline and I still continued and gave you the full 90 minutes massage with a happy ending."

No, not accurate. You charged me $210 for one hour, which ended at 55 minutes to be exact. You texted as I said.

Archived