Tony's Elite Masage in San Francisco, San Diego...

7829V
This topic is 1734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried this guy?

http://www.tonyselitemassage.com/

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/HotJockboy01

Country Boy Offering Massage And More

26, 6'1", 154lb, 32w. Swimmer's, Brown, Smooth, White.

Tony

26, 6'1 155

Clean and Safe Always

Hiv Neg

DD Free

Discreet Always

Out Calls Only

Credit Cards Welcome

Yes I'm a real country boy. From my shirt to my cowboy boots. I'm born and raised from the Midwest.

Drink No.

Thank you for choosing Tony's Elite Massage. If you will take the time to read my site I'm sure that we can work out a way to relieve all of your stress.

Rates:

Special Package - 3 hours for 300 (covers pkgs 1 and 2)

1. 100 - 1 hour Massage with your release.

2. 130 - 1 hour Massage with mutual release. (I Top Safe Only)

3. 200 - 1.5 hour (90min) Massage with mutual release.

I DO NOT KISS. I DO NOT BB. I am clean and want to stay that way. I am drink and drug free. I do not smoke. I am 6' tall, 155 lbs. Cash is always preferred. Credit Cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. A $5.00 service charge will be added for credit card payments. Credit Cards will be run before services are rendered.

Overnight Rates:

1. 650 - 12hrs

2. 900 - 24hrs

• 4 months later...

I've used him a few times in Memphis and Dallas when he was younger. He gives a decent massage but an amazing blowjob. He either has dental hygeine issues, chews tobacco, or he has smoked a lot of meth as he is missing a lot of teeth and some of them are stained black. But that blowjob... Wow! When he was younger, he was a super attractive "twink." He's put on a bit more weight and looks older now.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...