411 on Scott in NYC

Robbi
This topic is 2413 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him once when he was still Vic. Massage was on the floor. He only did the back. He was nude, but except for his hands no part of him touched any part of you. When he finished the back, the massage was over and he immediately put on his gym shorts. For the price, you can get a purely therapeutic full body massage, on a table, elsewhere.

• 4 months later...

Went to see him but once arrived (5 min before appointment time), no response, did not open the door for 10 mins. So I left and texted him saying how disappointed and fooled I felt to cancel my plan and come all the way. He texted back saying he accepted another client who arrived before me (and I was early for my booking). No apologies but he kept saying how he did me a favor already by answering my texts and many rude texts afterwards. Very disappointing, rude and unprofessional. I never try booking him again and will never do so.

Archived