Appropriate wait time

MassageDrew
This topic is 2590 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I contacted a masseur last night to book an appointment. It's later in the afternoon the next day and still have not heard back. I like him but I wouldn't say he's my favorite. How much time should I give him before booking with someone else? He is usually very responsive which is weird. This wpuld be my 3rd session should he follow through and respond.

So I contacted a masseur last night to book an appointment. It's later in the afternoon the next day and still have not heard back. I like him but I wouldn't say he's my favorite. How much time should I give him before booking with someone else? He is usually very responsive which is weird. This wpuld be my 3rd session should he follow through and respond.

I would send a follow up message. If he is so good he may have a lot of traffic in his communications.

I had another kind of experiences. I sent a message, he got and read it, but not replied immediately. I could see the message status was read, and sometimes he even kept on-line for a long time. I thought he might not be able to make it. But usually after 5 or 6 hours, he replied and said he could make it. I never asked the reason why he didn't reply quickly.

I had another kind of experiences. I sent a message, he got and read it, but not replied immediately. I could see the message status was read, and sometimes he even kept on-line for a long time. I thought he might not be able to make it. But usually after 5 or 6 hours, he replied and said he could make it. I never asked the reason why he didn't reply quickly.

flakiness is becoming epidemic... and technology keeps making it possible and at the same time fighting it. I'm glad you were able to see if he had opened/read your email.

flakiness is becoming epidemic... and technology keeps making it possible and at the same time fighting it. I'm glad you were able to see if he had opened/read your email.

For rentmen message, you can always check the status (unseen/seen).

I would send a follow up message. If he is so good he may have a lot of traffic in his communications.

Just him a follow up so we'll see. IfI don't hear back by tomorrow I'll assume he's booked or not interested. In the meantime, I'll curl up on the corner and cry. HAHAHA Those things don't bother me. I can always hire others. Maybe I'll tru a different flavor this time. Never been with the twinkish type.

Strike 1 - making me wait

Strije 2 - I get a reply of "wrong number" when I texted again

Just emailed him direct from his ad and see how he'd respond. Not good - for him at least. He's not gonna want to test the power of a bad review

Strike 1 - making me wait

Strije 2 - I get a reply of "wrong number" when I texted again

Just emailed him direct from his ad and see how he'd respond. Not good - for him at least. He's not gonna want to test the power of a bad review

Don't rush to judge. There may be an acceptable explanation.

Archived