411 on KingHandsome

SizeQueen16
This topic is 2564 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest RexB

Fake. It's a reincarnation of a previous fake ad that blocked me when I exposed its falseness on here and the blockage has carried over onto this new fake ad. By logging out I can still see the ads. Also, one of the reviewers of this ad also gave another fake ad, TopMuscle, five stars. I met TopMuscle when he was AnacondaHOT, and he was nowhere even barely similar to the guy in the pics. Immediately after I gave him the lowest rating possible stating that the pics are not accurate he blocked me, which is sort of like shouting, "You are correct, I AM fake". There's a bevy of these ads, like TenInchXXL, MaxBigCock, and a few others which I can't remember their names. The pictures on all of them have the same feel and the texts are full of double-spaced all-caps lines and lists of what they offer.

I really have nothing productive to add

I found the fitness pictures to be very attractive.

But I'm appreciative that, as I scrolled through all the RM ad pictures, I didn't just chuckle, I guffawed. Which is always therapeutic.

Thanks

Archived