411 on Timarrie Baker

José Soplanucas
This topic is 2272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't you home-school him in DC? ;)

~Boomer ~

It is funny you make this joke. I am having a hard on right now.

This particular class @TimarrieBaker is taking is on cosmetology. When he told me, I immediately remembered Wesley Snipes in drag in that movie with a long title. Since I watched that movie I have had the fantasy of being with a muscular guy in drag. I imagined Timarrie in drag and I was immediately ready to jerk off.

So if I home school him in cosmetology, what do you think it may happen?

Unfortunately, Timarrie told me it is not his thing. But he is too young to know, isn't him?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/bf451da578988e35f7d35b17575f4b45/tumblr_mi4rdahOk01rdutw3o1_500.gif

just curious you don't have to answer baby, but does that mean u like a finger in ur big booty and ur ass eaten papasito? ;)

theirs nothing hotter than when a top lets you eat their ass and maybe put a finger inside before he rolls you over and pounds your hole :oops::D;)

I will do it for you! That is hot!!! When and where??

just curious you don't have to answer baby, but does that mean u like a finger in ur big booty and ur ass eaten papasito? ;)

theirs nothing hotter than when a top lets you eat their ass and maybe put a finger inside before he rolls you over and pounds your hole :oops::D;)

OMG I know what you mean and thankfully happening soon.

It is funny you make this joke. I am having a hard on right now.

This particular class @TimarrieBaker is taking is on cosmetology. When he told me, I immediately remembered Wesley Snipes in drag in that movie with a long title. Since I watched that movie I have had the fantasy of being with a muscular guy in drag. I imagined Timarrie in drag and I was immediately ready to jerk off.

Ohhhh! I remember To Wong Foo Thanks Julie Newmar

http://i.imgur.com/HghLGs3.jpg